Chapter 54

Chapter 54:

Ye Zhou and Shang Jin, who had been inseparable before, acted separately for less than a week before not only the students in the financial class noticed that something was wrong, but the students who had classes at the same time as their classes and those from the same dormitory also felt something was wrong.

Soon, a new post titled “Black Test Week is Coming Again…” floated on the BBS.

LZ: I, the landlord, don’t want to say anything, just want to be quiet!

1L: As someone in the same dorm building as Shang Ye, they haven’t touched the Shang Ye number for a long time…

2L: As someone on the same dorm floor as Shang Ye, Shang Jin’s strawberry was taken away…

3L: As someone in the same dorm as Shang Ye, Shang Jin is no longer staying in the dorm…

4L: As someone from the same school as Shang Ye, eighty percent I’ll fail this end of term…

5L: Nothing to say, I’m hurrying off to cram!

However, when the students around them realized this, most of the school courses were already over.

When Shang Jin was out of class, they were almost unable to see his shadow.

This made the people in the financial class feel a burst of sadness. Even if they wanted to create opportunities for them, they also couldn’t create it!

In this way, everyday a group of people saw Ye Zhou and had the appearance of wanting to say something but hesitating, making Ye Zhou vexed to the extreme. He simply got up early at the first light, and after eating, he burrowed himself in the library and only came back to the dormitory when the library closed.

It was the weekend again. The strawberry flowers on the windowsill continued to wither one after another, the small, blue-green strawberries of different sizes hanging around the flower pot. Shang Youyou counted the small fruits and licked her lips. “Big Brother, can they be eaten?”

Shang Jin slid his finger on the cell phone screen and answered, “Not yet.”

“When can we eat it?”

“You can once it’s red.” A lot of people in the friends circle were howling that Shang Jin had torn apart the partnership on the eve of the exam week. Once the exam week arrived, what were they going to do.

Shang Jin scoffed and set the phone aside, watching the strawberries on the windowsill with Shang Youyou.

“Big Brother, I want to go sleep.”

Shang Jin took Shang Youyou upstairs and sat down at Shang Youyou’s little bedside, waiting for her to fall asleep.

Qin Fei had been in the hospital for a week and he hadn’t heard any news of her giving birth. Shang Jin touched Shang Youyou’s hair. The little girl obviously wanted her mother, but was too embarrassed to say it in front of him.

Shang Jin thought of taking Shang Youyou to see Qin Fei tomorrow.

However, the next day before Shang Jin called, his father called him.