Festival

Ellesmeere Solar.

I looked boredly at the stalls.

Skylar and I still not talking to each other.

Letse, edi huwag niya ako pansinin ng 3 years kung gusto niya, DUH!

Pero syempre hindi pwede. Juice ko po.

I send a letter to Brother Exchiel to tell what happened.

"Still not okay?" I look at Rayleigh. "Yeah, he's really mad about it."

"I would likely understand you, since you are the youngest and the only daughter, he or even your family won't let you participate on it and also, if the contestants know that you are Ellesmeere, a daughter from a Grand Duke Estate they would probably back out and not fight you like you've wanted." I smiled at his explanation.

"Really, having a high status is most likely troublesome." I chuckled at what he said. He was also a Noble from a great family.

"I just take measures to do what I want, even if it means of hiding something." I said determinedly.

"Anyways, don't be too uptight. Come on, it's our last festival this year." I laughed at his remarks. "So you chose Amadeus as the new guild master?"he asked. I nodded.

"It's not like we don't have any other choice aside from him, but I can clearly see it will be fine as long it's him." Yeah, I can remember he's a shy boy last year, but now he's doing well.

"I cannit agree more, his magic doesn't suit him." Napailing naman ako sa natatawa niyang pagsasalita. Amadeus doesn't get the ill-tempered nor arrogant user of it, but he is such a warm person that's why.

Ilang buwan na wala kaming kibuan, imikan o miski tingin man lang sa isa't isa. I know I was at great fault but we can talk it out naman.

I sighed. I also understand him, but he should also do the same.

BoOgSh

I suddenly become alert as I heard a small explosion.

Don't tell me?

My eyes drifted to those who are running. "What's happening?"

"I-It's the mercenaries! Run!"

I go exact oposite of where are they running. Rayleigh lost me probably.

'Mercenary?'

'The audacity of them to wreck the party of a Academy.'

I looked at the stalls who's already in fires.

'Fiercy, can you put them off?'

'Of course.'

He said and fly to spread his wings he shoot a beam of Ice.

"Lead, it's dangerous!" Napatingin naman ako sa mga tumatawag sa akin. It's the students who stopped. I smiled, signaled them to run because eventhough we are trained, there's no restrictions and we cannot be sure to calculate their strengths. It is different when it's like this.

"What a fierce Lady." I acted stepping back with a surprise face.

"Don't trample on our Academy!" I shouted. The Guy laughed. And I already see me wrapped by not an ordinary rope. This is what I'm talking about.

"Stopped that, I've already got one precious thing here. Let's go quickly." I secretly smiled as I levitate in the air.

I looked back and see the Rayleigh is turning his head sideways. Did he not see us? Shit, they did have a Invisibilty Power?

As I was put in the Carriage. I was quietly compiling. Is this well planned? I think so. It's been a while of transporting waiting for them to stop.

'Should I erase that rope around you?' Fiercy asked. Snowflakes lay to my lap.

I nodded. He burn the rope, well I won't get hurt by it.

'You have plan?'

Snowflakes rubbed his nose to my hands.

Nag halumbaba ako habang nakaupo. 'Yeah?'

I definitely cornered them and asked them wht would they do that.

The Carriage wagon stopped. I just maintaining my position here.

"Hello.." I sweetly smiled. The guy ealier stepped backward as he see me smiling and comfortable sitting here without the magic rope.

"How did you?-"

I turned to laugh and look at them.

"Why did you do that to our Academy? You've also taken me as a hostage." I said smiling.

"Oh, how did I break the rope? Guess what.."

The Guy become uneasy. "W-We just wanted to become free.."

"So you think by attacking the Academy, the young child like me will free you?" Kaya ba ng konsensya mo? I realized they didn't hurt the Students they let them run. I guess they get me, since Meere's face is gorgeous, must came from the noble family. He thought.

What's this?kidnap and ransom?

"W-Were just ordinary Mercenary group. But, that old hag, put pressured and cornered us. We didn't want to do this but.." they have no choice. I nodded.

"What's the 'old hag' wanted?"

"We must bring him many gold coins, luxury items and anything he would want." Napangiwi ako, matanda na pala ang demanding pa sa buhay.

"Do you realize if I was from the esteemed family. What will you do?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm from the Estate of de la Schulz. Ring a bell?"

'T-The Grand Duke's Estate!'

'Don't tell me..'

"If you are afraid with that person, my papa would be scarier not involving my brother's if they heard this."

'She's the rumoured youngest child?'

"But.." pabitin kong sabi.

I looked again at the guy.

"I can help you."

'Fiercy.'

'Yes, Meere?'

Yeah, I didn't let them call me master.

"Can you tell me who is it?"

After I heard the name of the person who's the root of this my head become clear. Oh, if it isn't him. Who wouldn't.

Baron Reynolds. The old hag friend of the great shit, Baron Lynt.

'Fiercy, can you find the Baron Reynolds Manor. Burn his property to death and also him.' I cruelly ordered Fiercy. He nodded his head. And fly away. I watched him gone.

"Okay. Let go of me. You are free." I smiled. Well I am free. Napaalis ko na ang lubid e HAHAHA.

"W-What? How can I believe you?"

"Well, seems like one of the Noble House will fallen." I smiled at them. Their faces become pale. Hey hey, I was not creepy.