chapter 96

Sadhvi's pov :

After that staff room scenario I fled from the scene to describe that exactly.

I mean he is becoming very shameless......how can he ask for a kiss here in the hospital.

'Dont react as if you were not secretly wishing for it to happen...' my mind mocked me.

Yeah.....I did anticipated kissing him. But I didn't know how to take the initiative so when he asked me without much fuss I did it.

'Anyways Sadhvi......forget about this naughty things already!!!!

You are becoming like a hungry woman..... Always thinking about either kissing him or hugging him.'

After that i resumed to my same old daily schedule like after posting classes and all.

I wasn't listening to lectures because I was so lost in my dream world.

Guys don't be so over imaginative and think that I have been visualising Siddarth because I am gonna disappoint you all.

I was thinking about how to make it up with my friends.....I have been ignoring them.

They have forgiven me but I can't say that I am not guilty of that.

After my continuous thinking and thinking I have decided to plan a dinner at our home and invite all our friends both mine and Siddarth's.

It sounds like a good plan....

After leaving the class I didn't left for home directly like I do daily.
I went to the dorms with them....which was quite a shock for them.

They were giving me weird looks all along the way......as soon as I settled on geetha's bed they started their interogatting session.....

"Why are you here....not going home?" Geetha asked as she sat beside me.

"Yeah....even I got the same doubt. How our goddess got time for us?" Akki exclaimed very dramatically.

Swapna just nodded her head as she slept on akki's lap as she says she loves doing sleeping like that.....

"Relax guys!!!! You guys are behaving as if a dinosaur visited you guys!!!" I said making faces.

"Ohh cut the drama alright?" Akki snapped me.

In a second I came to the point....
"Ok guys....I want to invite you guys for a dinner as you guys didn't visited even once you can consider is as a house warming may be??" I asked them.

I looked at all their faces and I couldn't read any of them..... what's with them???
Can't they just react something???

Suddenly Akki started shouting in excitement.....and I heaved a sigh in relief , even if other doesn't like the idea once Akki likes it she will definitely convince them either by hook or crook.

"I have been wanting to ask you the part for moving in....and to be honest I scolded you a lot in my mind that you are such a miser!!!! But I guess it was all for nothing.
Anyways I am getting a party!!!
Savi when's it? You don't say anything other than having a party???
Is this how you treat your guests??" She was out of breath when she completed the last sentence.

I rolled my eyes at her overdramatic self. She tends to overdo it most of the times.

"If you give me sometime I will inform you the whole thing......I am thinking to do it this weekend then we all can also have a night out. How's the plan???" I said excitedly.

"Savi i liked the whole 0lan except the last thing....." Geetha said to which even Swapna accepted.

I turned towards Akki if she helps me convincing them I will definitely gift her something.

" No worries guys.....we can just return along with jeeju's friends.
They are coming right?" She asked me.....disappointing me.

Anyways I shouldn't force them they may be not comfortable to spend a night at a new place.

"Yeah....they are." I said.
And it was decided.....

After spending some more time with them I came back home.

After washing my face I laid on bed thinking about the plan.
Today is Friday .....I should have planned it on Sunday night , now it is only tomorrow.....there will be many works. I should have thinked all these things before.

Wait.......I haven't even asked Siddarth till now.

Will he be ok with my plan??

I think he will be.
.
.
.
.

I did few household chores which I didn't got time to do in morning.

After that I opened my book to read something......but all my thoughts were struck at Siddarth like he is a North pole when I am a South one.

Just then I heard the creaking sound of door....I turned only to see Siddarth.

It was only 7:30.....he came early.

I smiled widely at him which he gladly returned.

" Baby I will be back in few minutes." He said and went to bedroom.

After nearly 15 minutes he came back and settled beside me.

"Siddarth I am sorry I haven't informed you....but I have invited my friends home tomorrow." I said hesitantly......because he was so uncomfortable when he talked with my friend during fest , now I wonder if he was ok with it.

"You don't need to ask fory permission baby.....it our he both yours and mine equally." He said holding my hand.

My heart warmed up in an instant.....he really know how to melt hearts.

"Ok then invite your friends too....then we can all enjoy together." I said excitedly.

He nodded his head with slight amusement on his face and then pinched my face.

I frowned as I looked at him.....

He laughed aty response.

" Look you so cute when you are all excited baby....and yes I will surely invite my friends ." He said.

I snorted at his first sentence.
He always says I am cute and all......

Sometimes I wonder if he really finds me cute or he was just saying me to make me happy????

When ever I look at Ria I get a inferior feeling.....because I find both Siddarth and Ria outstanding and she matches him with their social status where I am nothing more than a nobody.

But now I am feeling somewhat well becaus ei have this confidence deep in my heart that Siddarth likes me.

*****

Hey guys....
Please don't forget to vote the chapters.