48. You said he liked to have a normal life?

Min-yun:You do know that forcing me to come here was a bad Idea...

Yes..I forced Min-yun to come to the company because I felt awkward around here. The silence of the room is making me insane, second by second.

Y/n: Min-yun I feel uncomfortable here...

Min-yun looked at me with a hint of annoyance all written on his kiestless face. Why do I feel his the son of Aizawa. Same energy. Both of them. Just thinking about makes me shiver.

Min-yun: You had difficulty to get your ass here, and now your saying your fuckin uncomfortable..

His tone was really threatening! I step back a little, worried he'll snap at me.

Y/n:What do you feel if your brothers left to Canada for a meeting and not knowing anyone here? Isn't it uncomfortable?

Min-yun just stood still then walked to the couch and just gently lay himself on the couch. Totally calming himself by ignoring me and continue his daily schedule to sleep. On his free time.

My brothers made Min-yun preconclude his job by being my full time playmate instead. I'm not a baby anymore! Why playmate?!

Y/n:.. Min-yun-

Min-yun: Shut up..

He trunk to his side, facing his back to me. Ok then, Your useless here after all Min-yun. Should I..call Mr.Kris?

Y/n: I'm going out!

Min-yun:I don't care.

I closed the door behind me. I took a sharp inhale then went to the other room which is where Kris is working and it's also his Office. The vertex Manager in the company.

I knocked 3× like most of the people do, I stood there for a full 10 seconds. Awkward. Is he not inside?

I was about to open the door when— a woman did it for me or it's just a coincidence. But wow she's a total beauty!Like 4 out of 5!

???:Hey kid..Why are you–

Kris:Wait a kid?!..Nayeon! Don't push her!

Nayeon? Her name is Nayeon? She's beautiful but her personality just put that beauty on the trash.

Nayeon:why?

Kris:Ah..wait just a minute Y/n

I slightly tilt my head to get a better view at Kris. He was clearing up his desk. As I thought, he does have allot of work. There is a little pile of papers but STILL.. it's quite allot for me.

Y/n:I didn't bother you or anything right?..

Kris quickly turned to me.

Y/n:Umm—

Kris:Nononno! Don't say that! You didn't bother me or anyone really!

Y/n:Are you sure?

'His totally panicking' I thought as I just stood there awkwardly while Nayeon just looked at me, I dare not to look at her. That would be even more awkward.

Kris finally got done clearing his desk he walk towards me while putting his coat on.

Kris:Yes really..and you just got in time I just got my work done..

He answered to my question.

Y/n:well that's good!

That's a relief.