Gojo Satoru . 🍋 "Asking for it"

Hey guys!

My first JJK oneshot, please enjoy! Requests are open!

WARNINGS: NSFW!!! Sub~Fem reader, Orgasm denial.

———————————

You were nervous. Nervous to ask your new boyfriend, Satoru, to help with your problem.

The two of you were just now finishing up a movie, stretching a bit before sitting up from your cuddling.

However, as much as you wanted to hold back, that romance movie you just watched really seemed to make you think that you should tell him about your worry.

"I-um..." To be honest, you didn't really know how to put it. Your new handsome boyfriend probably had amazing sex with girls before you, so it's not like a virgin like you could compare.

"It's okay Y/N, you can tell me anything. I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable now though, would I?" He smiled, picking up his and your dinner plates as he brought them across the room to the kitchen the overlooked the living space.

You turned on the couch, watching him before finally speaking. "It's just, I've been thinking about uhm...what sex might be like. And I just wanted to, I guess...warn you."

He looked concerned over at you, walking back over to the living room to sit on the couch next to you and wrap his arm around you calmly, your gaze never leaving his. "Why would you say that, darling?"

"I mean...I've always tried to please myself to see what I like. And I see all the fan-fictions online where the girls cum with no problems...I feel like I can't do that. My body just doesn't build up that easily, and when it does it feels like the feeling of my high is already gone before I'm able to take it in."

Satoru listened intently to you, smiling as you nervously looked down at your own lap. "Well, I think I'd be able to help see what you'd like then, yeah?"

"You don't think I'm weird because of that?"

"I think it's cute~" he smiled, pecking you on the cheek as you went red from his soft touch.

Closing your eyes in bliss, you leaned over to respond with another kiss as your lips attached. The almost silent peck in the parting of your lips was the only sound in the room as he shifted his hand against your scalp, caressing you into himself. You never wanted to unlock your lips, the warm feeling overtaking you becoming overwhelming as you sunk against his body in weakness to his love.

Satoru smiled, pulling away as you fell to his chest and he held you lightly. "Why don't we go try out something new for you, then?" He whispered quietly into your ear, his voice lingering in your thoughts as you felt a warm feeling grow between your thighs.

Gojo relaxed, letting your body sink into the mattress below him as he lifted himself over you with one hand on the bed and the other beginning to caress down your neck. He slowly traced his long finger down your sternum, making you shiver in your place as he looped around your breast before grabbing ahold of it.

He smiled at you as you gazed back at him, a twitching mess already, your eyes begging for more as you leaned upwards to try to gain a taste from his lips. He answered, meeting your soft lips halfway as you brought your mouths together. He massaged your breast upwards with the base of his hand, causing you to break momentarily from your kiss to moan out softly. "Gojo~"