Chapter Thirteen: Forgot His Phone

You woke up to the sound of giggling. “What?” you thought to yourself. “One.” you heard someone count. “Two.” another. “Three!” shouted someone. SPLASH! You were hit with cold water. “Hahahaha!” everyone got a kick out of it. You were feezing now and your bed, sheets and hair was all wet. “Ahhhh!” you screamed. There, you saw Harry, Louis and Niall laughing their heads off. “Very mature.” you told them. Louis was basically on the floor. “What happened up here?!” you heard Liam yell as he came stammering into the room. The three of them were still dying. Liam’s jaw dropped once he saw you. “_____?!” he said while trying to get over to you. Then, followed by three more people. Eleanor, Danielle and Zayn. Once El and Dani saw you they just burst out laughing with the other boys. Zayn immediately went over to you. “What happened here?!” he asked. That was more of a general question. He knew what happened. He then turned to Harry, Louis and Niall who all stopped laughing once they saw Zayn’s facial expression. “Alright, which one of you had this idea?” he asked. Harry and Niall both pointed to Louis. Zayn got up and pinned Louis to the wall. “Say you’re sorry!” he yelled. You knew he wasn’t really going to hurt him. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Louis said frightened. “Not to me, to her!” Zayn said while pushing him over to you. You smiled.

     “I’m sorry _____.” he said honestly. You laughed at him. “Awww. It’s alright Louis.” you said. Harry and Niall we’re holding in their giggles. Then Zayn came behind both of them and grabbed them by their necks. “And?!” he asked. “We’re sorry too.” Niall and Harry both said at the same time frightened as well. You smiled. “Awww. No big deal.” you told them. Zayn let go of them and helped you out. “Why don’t you go and shower? Change out of those clothes and get warm.” he said. You nodded. Everyone moved out of your way so you and Zayn could exit. Dani and Eleanor weren’t laughing anymore. On the way out, Zayn smacked Niall, Harry and Louis on the back of their heads. “Ow!” they all said while rubbing the spot he hit. Same old Zayn. You hopped into the shower. Once you got out, you automatically changed into some shorts and a nice, loose, white tank top. You went downstairs to see everyone on the couch, whispering. You went down slowly. Then everyone looked at you. “We’re really sorry about the water incident _____.” Louis apologized when he saw you. “Yeah, we thought itwould be a cute little joke.” Harry also added. You smirked. “It’s nothing.” you said as you took a seat next to Louis. He gave you a hug. “It was funny though…” you heard Danielle’s side comment. Eleanor slapped her arm. “Ow!” she said while putting her hand over it. You laughed. You all quickly grabbed some fruit for breakfast, nothing major. “I was thinking that today, we could all head to the park. Take a nice walk or something.” Zayn said. “What about Niall?” Liam asked. There was Niall, sitting on the floor underneath Harry. “I can go to the park! I mean, I won’t be crazy or anything, but I’m still capable of going!” he said. Liam looked around at everyone. “You sure Niall?” he asked. Niall nodded. “Alrighty then. Let’s get going.” Louis said happily as he jumped up and picked you up. “Ahhhh! Louis!” you said. He threw you over his shoulder and carried you the whole way to the car. Everyone else ran after him. He set you down right in front of the veichle. “Thanks. That was fun.” you told him. He smirked and pinched our cheek. “Come on. In.” Harry said. You, Eleanor and Danielle all climbed in the very back. Louis drove off to the park. Once arrived, the park was empty. No one was there. Not a soul. You had it all to yourselves. You all went on a quiet and calm walk. Doing whatever. You saw Harry set his phone down on a little table. “You better not forget that Hazza.” you told him.

      “Oh, I won’t relax.” he said as he put an arm around you and continued walking. “I’ll race you.” Louis told Liam. “Oh, you’re on.” he said. “Danielle, on my back!” he called her over. Danielle hopped on Liam’s back and Liam took off. Eleanor then hopped on Louis’ and he took off. “Why wait?!” Zayn shouted. You hopped on him and he ran as fast as he could. He was running and running beside Louis. “Oh, no you’re not winning again!” Louis told him. He sped up, Eleanor was laughing her head off. “Careful Eleanor! Don’t fall!” you told her. “Thanks for the tip!” she shouted back. Zayn ran faster, soon enough, all three of you were tied. You decided to go around the whole park twice, and you were almost finished. But suddenly, Harry came speeding past all of you with Niall on his back. “What?!” all of you said. “Suckers!” Harry shouted as he made it back to the spot first. Dead tie between everyone else. “Wow.” Niall said right after Harry sat him down. Louis didn’t complain this time. The day went by very quickly. For lunch, you all took a short walk over to a deli across the road to get some sandwhiches. When you all decided to drive back home it was around 3:00. So much you could do at a park. You all were having a fun time, being little kids and playing Monopoly when you then all decided to do some Twitter updates. You checked your phone and saw you had a million followers, just like Eleanor and Danielle. “A million followers?!” you asked aloud. “Really?!” Zayn asked as he leaned over to see your phone. “Wow.” he said. “Well, we’ve all tweeted you a few times so I guess the fans know that you’re with us, thus you get Directioners following you on twitter!” Harry said. You smiled. A tweet from Eleanor: “Congratulations @_____ for getting to a million followers! Just shows how successful the boys are! Xxx” You found it funny how everyone was tweeting eachother when you were all within feet from eachother. A tweet from Zayn. “I just want everyone to know that @_____ is my bestfriend and I love her with all my heart. Love you baby!! :D Mwahh! XXX” You favorited it. The day really went by fast. Before you knew it, it was already 7:00. Talking, tweeting, watching TV and playing Monopoly really entertains you. Niall then spoke up.

     “Hey guys, I need to go to the store to get some things. Anyone need anything?” he asked. Everyone looked around and shook their heads “No.” “Wiat, Niall why don’t I come with you?” Liam asked. “Why?” Niall questioned. Everyone looked at Liam. “Just cause of last time, I don’t want toy getting hurt even more, here I’ll drive and you-” “Liam! I’ll be alright. Trust me…” Niall said. You smiled. Liam sighed. “Aww come on Liam. Niall can do it on his own. He’s all focused now.” Eleanor told him. Danielle gave him a look. “Fine.” he said. “Alright, I’ll be back soon lads.” he said as he headed out the doorway. You heard the van start up as he drove away. “We’ll eat dinner once he comes back.” Zayn told everyone. After a few more minutes Harry said “Uh oh…” aloud. Everyone looked at Harry. He was searching himself, going through his pockets. “What’s wrong Hazza?” Louis asked. “I ummm… I think I left my phone at the park.” he said. Everyone groaned. “I’m sorry!” he said. “_____, go with him.” Louis told you. “Why me?” you asked. “Cause we’ve all gone with Harry when he’s lost something, so now it’s your turn.” Liam said with a cheeky smile. You rolled your eyes and got up. “Alright, come on Harry.” you said as you got up. “Wait, Niall has the car remember?” Zayn asked. “We can walk there. It’s within walking distance right?” he asked. They all nodded.

     “Yeah, but it will take you like twenty minutes.” Danielle said. “Ah, we can manage right _____?” he asked. “Uhhh… I guess so.” you said. “Come on, let’s go before anyone else finds it and realizes that it’s mine.” he said. You both headed out the door. “I told you not to forget it.” you told Harry. “I’m human. I make mistakes.” he said. You laughed. You both walked over to the park. It was rather dark out. “Alright Harry we-” Harry wasn’t there. “Harry?” you called. You got nervous. He was with you the whole entire time. Where could he have possibly gone? “Harry!?” you called again, circling, wondering where he was “_____!” you heard a scream. You ran into the park to where the noise was coming from. “_____!” it shouted again. “Harry! I’m coming! I’m coming!” You ran as fast as you possibly could. You rounded the corner where you stopped in your tracks. You stopped, along with your heart. “Oh my God.” you said to yourself. You couldn’t believe what was in front of your eyes. You started tearing up. “Oh my God.” you repeated…