19.

Excuse any errors.
Anya in the mm. 🥰

——-

                                   Anya

                                   Anya

I was currently working on an assignment for my
Psychology course in the library, Milo sat beside me but he wasn't talking much at all which wasn't a normal thing for him, usually he'd be the one cracking jokes at least. Looking over at him I tapped his shoulder before he jumped a little.

"You alright babe?"

"I'm cool." He mumbled before stuffing his hands into his pockets and slouching in the chair, he stared down at the bottle of apple juice was drinking since we had gotten breakfast on our way here.

Something was off but I didn't want to bother him about it, if he wanted to talk he'd bring it up later.

Hearing the chair make a noise as he pushed it back to stand up he looked down at me. "I'll be back." He sighed before walking toward the direction of the men's restroom.

A few minutes later I looked over and a girl sat beside me, Milo's notebook was sitting on the next to me so I moved it.

"I'm sorry my boyfriend was sitting there he should be back soon."

"Oh, I'm sorry it's just all the other seats were taken and-"

"It's fine.. I'll probably leave soon anyway." I chuckled before continuing my work, a few seconds later Milo walked over to where I was sitting.

"You ready baby? I don't really feel like sitting -"

"I know you...Well I don't know you but we ran into each other at the grocery store lastnight." The random girl said playing with the ends of her long black hair which probably wasn't even hers.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over at Milo before gathering my things. Of course I wasn't about to jump to any conclusions before getting the full story.

"What?" He said confused I guess she didn't actually speak with Milo because he had no clue who she was.

"Ohh, and this must be your girlfriend.. Is she gonna best my ass now since you're talking to me?" She chuckled as I made a face.

"Excuse-"

"I ain't said two words to your stuck up ass. Move along now." Milo said motioning for me to follow him.

"What was she talking about?" I asked folding my arms.

"I don't know... I guess she talked to Jax.." He mumbled.

"What's wrong with you today? you're acting weird."

"Weird how?" He said glaring at me as we walked to the parking garage.