Part 7

As I walk into Peters school my phone rings. It's my alarm for my meds I ignore in and follow Peter.

My phone rings again. This time it's Cole. He calls and I ignore it. Then I get about a million text. I know what it's about and don't even bother to look. I'll take the pills later.

"Is everything ok your phone keeps going of" Peter says looking at me

"I'm fine just my cousin he likes to now we're I am at all times" I say waving him off.

We stop in the cafeteria and Peter points to the bully.

"So what are you even going to do" Peter says looking at me curiously

"I look young Enough to be a student so I'm going to get his attention and then do what I do best" I say smirking

"And what is that" Peter says

"You'll find out I guess" I say walking over to the boy.

3rd person POV

"Oh god. Oh god she needs to take these pills" I says passing up and down the living room.

"I can't believe it we finally got our soulmate and she's dying" Tony says

"That's not important right now you can talk to her about that later. I need to call her Doctor she already skipped her pills yesterday to cough tulip with you guys" She says pointing to Benny's Soulmates.

Cole pulls out his phone and calls Benny's Doctor

"Oh hi it's Cole Hunter I wanted to get In touch with Dr Vell it's about Benjamin Hunter" Cole says as Bruce put his hand on Cole's shoulders to calm him down.

"Hi Dr Vell. It's Cole Benny hasn't taken her Pills since yesterday morning. She met her Soulmates and is trying to doge taking her meds again" Cole says taking Bruce's hand

Will all this is happening Tony has been hacking into Benny's medical records and  is all ready making calls to get her higher on the transplant list.

Cole gets off the call with Dr Vell and addresses the Avengers.

"Ok so Dr Vell said that Benny can stay here with you as long as she takes all the proper treatme-"Tony cuts Cole off.

"I have all ready arranged for Benny to be seen by the best medical team in America and got her moved up on the transplant list" Tony says showing a screen with Benny's medical history on it.

"That's all well in good but the only thing we can do is wait for ever a new pair of lungs of for Benny to become so sick she can't even get out of bed. Benny's has a rear Tissue and blood type which means that it's unlikely that she will get the lungs. She is already pretty sick. It might not happen in time and especially if she doesn't take her meds" Cole says a bit hurt and sad he has to talk about it.

Cole tells all Benny's soulmates how to properly look after Benny. When she has an episode and Pucks up blood. How all her pills work how her nasal cannula works. To Coles surprise they are all listening and taking in all the information.

They hear the elevator chime and she Benny walking out laughing only to stop and see all her medical history on the screens and her soulmates huddled together talking to Benny about her.

"You told them" Benny says looking at Cole.

"I had to your late for your pills and I was worried. You can be mad after you take the meds" Cole says pulling Benny to her room