42||Caught||

The next day, Liam visited Ariana to pick her up after hearing that Troy wasn't in the country anymore. It was a huge relief on him and this made Ariana happy that her brother was in the rest of mind. She was just done packing some stuff that belonged to her in her stay. She didn't bring anything to the house but Adrian gave her some stuff that now belonged to her. 

"I'm done," Ariana said, Her eyes were a little bit dull and heavy. It was either because of the lack of sleep or she wasn't in a good mood. Perhaps, another reason. 

Liam furrowed his eyebrow when he saw his sister coming down the staircase with a small travel bag hung on her left shoulder. What caught his attention was her dull face and pale skin. 

"Are you okay?" Liam asked with concern heavy in his voice. He taught something had happened to her or someone hurt her. He was ready to fight. 

"Don't I look fine to you?" She asked. Her sweet voice sounded bitter and sad. She wasn't like this and this made Liam more concerned. He wanted to know the reason for his baby sister to look this way this early morning.

"Don't you want to go back home? To school?" He questioned Ariana who dropped the bag that was on her shoulder on the floor. She didn't even look healthy or happy. 

"I do." She nibbled on her paled pink lips. She also noticed the way she looked and it didn't bother her as much as it did to Liam. She remembered she slept well last night when she returned home from the drive. She also ate dinner and bathed well. Then what was wrong? She didn't know.

However, she noticed the change of mood this morning when Liam texted her that he was coming to bring her back home and that she was free from danger. She didn't like the news neither was she ready to even be positive that morning. 

"I don't want to leave Adrian's house." She muttered to herself and Liam, with concern, bent his lips in a frown. He wasn't expecting that as an answer. 

"You don't?" He asked himself moreover. The both of them were the only ones who stood in the big bright room what looked dull at the corner because of the curtain that covered the windows creating the room to glitter due to the big light that was lighted above.

"No, I don't. I'm going to miss everyone here and my room." She told her brother who folded his hands to his chest listening to his sister's reasons. He still didn't understand why but he knew that wasn't the main reason. There was more to the reasons. 

"Is that all?" He asked reaching down to grab the bag she dropped and placed it on his own shoulder. She nodded uncertainly.

"You don't have to worry about that, Lil sis. You could always come to visit them whenever you like." Liam replied with a small smile and patted her head. 

"Come on. Let's bounce." He said once more, happy that his sister was coming back home. He had missed her a lot and he wanted to spend much more time with her. Protect her, make her smile and a lot more. He was ready to have her in his arms. 

"Can I see Adrian one more time before we leave? I want to thank him for letting me stay here in his house for the meanwhile." She pleaded fiddling with her fingers. 

"I'll be waiting for you outside," Liam responded and left his sister to go pay a visit to Adrain. He hoped for the best for her wellbeing. 

She let out a shaky breath, climbing upstairs to where she remembered Adrian's room. She wasn't fond of the place yet but she knew well the room to Adrian's room belong. Her small footstep echoed in the halls as she walked carefully. 

He must still be asleep. She thought to herself but she wasn't sure so she had to try. She finally pulled on her brave slippers and walked to the front of his door and pulled it backwards with shivering fingers. 

"What the hell!!" Someone surprised her with its voice. It was Mable's.

Ariana who looked taken aback stumbled backwards a little on seeing the little dirty scene she wasn't supposed to see at her young age. It was highly restricted. She looked at the figure that laid next to Malbe in bed. 

His dark eyes caught her burning ones as she looked back to Malbe. She knew well that Malbe and Adrian were dating but seeing, this, she couldn't help but think otherwise. Adrian was not hers and likewise him, she wasn't his. She had no right to be offended on seeing them on the bed doing the sinful...

But her chest and heart said a different story. It was aching like hell and she could only bear it in her.

"Fuck!" Adrian muttered running his hands through his blackish-brown hair. That was right, he hated what was happening now. He didn't know what had gotten into him when he allowed Malbe into his room.

"I-i'm sorry." She said in a whisper. Like everything recorded in slow-mo, she spun on her heels and ran far far away from Adrian's room and the corrupt scene. 

The tears she had tried keeping in finally fell on her pale cheek staining it badly. Her body pained a lot and most especially, her heart. It was like a knife being thrown directly at her. As she neared closer to the entrance out of the building, she stopped and turned back to look at the building. 

Not many memories were recorded here but she sure enjoyed her stay with Lin, Dominick and Benjamin. Too bad she was leaving it. She also realized the reason why she looked paled this morning. It was because she was afraid of leaving the house and back to hers. It was because of Adrian she didn't want to leave. 

Then the last reason finally clicked. 

She had fallen hard for Adrian too.

A/n

Good news guys!!! Ariana finally confessed her feelings to herself. I kind doo feel bad for her to have seen the little...act in there/

AFTER A LOT OF PROCRASTINATING, I was able to finish this chapter that took ages to think of how I was going to write it. Being an author needs dedication btw!

Being the last day of the week, I decided to upload today after watching one of my favourite youtube videos today. I'm so excited to start MONDAY 2moro. Although, Idk when I'm going to upload again. But whatever!

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and your reading of this book. I'll be doing some fun celebration on my IG when this book gets finished. Pls, follow me to catch on to the fun w/ me. 

Random Question.

~Which country are you from?

-------

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL BEAUTIFUL MOTHERS OUT THERE!!! Can't wait to become one in the future. Just kidding, I can wait.

Word count- 1193

:)