Birthday Special

A/N: I know I may post this when it's already past Boboiboy's birthday. But I still want to do this. This is set before Solar's kidnapping. :)))

-0-0-0-

The night seemed peaceful with its serene breeze and night sky stars, as the gentle silence surrounds the neighborhood. Everyone was already asleep as it was late and a time for rest. However, one seemed to not have the urge to feel the relaxing slumber of the night.

Boboiboy was seen at the rooftop of their home, gazing at the skies. His brown orbs were able to connect dots, making different shapes, or even spotting out constellations that were oh so familiar to him. It was a nice scenery to look at the night.

Just him alone, in his thoughts, and his mind to wonder far. 

"Still the same, huh?"

Boboiboy closed his eyes as he heard the same familiar voice of his other self, "Hello to you, too, Dark."

He heard a chuckle from Dark, and before his other self could even speak, Boboiboy willed himself to turn into that elemental form. With a sway of his fingers, a mist formed beside him and there appeared a black humanoid version of himself. Turns out, he let his elemental sentient soul reside first with the makeshift figure.

Dark seemed to notice that he was given a figure on short notice. But he paid no heed to it and sat beside Boboiboy, "This seems better. I get to accompany you in your gloom doom star gazing."

Boboiboy chuckled, "Never pegged you to be sarcastic."

Dark laughs at this, but notices how his eyes were suddenly clear as day. He looked up and saw the stars above, the elemental sentient could only awe in wonder.

"This... this is the first time I'm seeing this directly. I usually let what you see enter my mind." Dark said as the gray orbs of his humanoid figure make out the shining balls of fire from above.

Yet he turned to see his original, eyes closed, but smiling. Dark didn't need to spell it out, but Boboiboy's emotions seemed to show sadness, and it made him worry.

"You know... you can't see in that form. But you let me turn into your figures."

Boboiboy opened his hollow brown orbs as he stares at Dark's direction, "It's been awhile since you came to me. After what you said... I wonder how you lived knowing that you don't see the beauty of the world. But it's my fault why you're like this."

Dark shakes his head and said, "I understand you, Boboiboy. You have repressed me because of something you cannot control. I know that it's up to you when in terms of fixing this, but it doesn't mean I blame you for everything."

"Still..." Boboiboy softy interjects, "Even if it's not permanent, it may help if you get to see things personally."

"Oh, Boboiboy..." Dark chuckles as he ruffles his original's hair, "I already know that the world  is beautiful, and it's because my original is the best there ever has."

"Oh you're just joking around."

"Why should I focus on many things when I already know the bigger picture, Boboiboy." Dark hums as he looks at his original, who wore black, 'I don't get to see how you look like often. But at least I know how I look.'

"I am you, in a sense, a shadow of your true self. However, the form I hold isn't always permanent. It's up to you how." Dark says, 

"And because I am a reflection of yourself, even if you deem me to have my own personality, I know that you're fighting a lot, especially yourself."