Chapter 54 - I

APOLOGISE !

I am really sorry for updating late. Hell it's too late. But as you all know I was busy with my exams.

Thank for waiting patiently ☺️💕

____________________________________

Published On : 29/3/2021

His hot breath were fanning on my neck. Our hands were entangled and our bodies were still on fire even after a passionate live making. It's still midnight and we are finding it hard to sleep.

"Mr. She....", before I complete I stopped and and called him.

" Veer ", I felt my voice little husky may be I called him in low.

" Yes Strawberry", he snuggled more into me kissing my collar bone. I felt ticklish and suddenly self conscious. We were still on our brith suite holding each other.

" You know everything about my personal life but I don't know anything about you ", I said rubbing his arm & looking at ceiling.

" What you don't know ? You know everything", he opened his eyes and asked me while knitting his eyebrows.

"I am not talking in terms of family or social life. I'm talking about you personal life I mean you know what I mean ", yes even if I know about his family and social life it does not mean I know his personal life too. Sometimes I feel that we are close but still there are lot of things about him which are still in bouquet for me. Getting support of his right hand he leaned his head on palm.  As the cover shifted a little my eyes fell on his chest which was heaving up and down distracting me from main topic. I cleared my throat and looked at him waiting for his answer.

He smiled and cupped my face with left palm and started caressing my cheek, " I was never ever in any relationship with anyone before you. I was single until you came in my life ", he said in one go straight to the point. I was little surprised by his answer as I was expecting something else.

" Why ? ", I asked knitting my eyebrows and holding his hand.

" What why ? ", As it he didn't get what I was asking.

I sat up holding the sheets upto the chest and leaned back to headboard, " I mean you were and are freaking handsome, young, ambitious and successful. Haven't you ever felt that you need someone to....", I was feeling quite shy to ask him about his sex life and my shyness was reflecting with my lowered eyes.

He too sat next to me and made me look at him, " Why you are so shy to ask ? You were too bold till late night then suddenly what happened ? ", I facepalmed remembering my actions just some time ago. It was a total bliss. Holding him in my arms. Feeling hus touches all over the body. I was going through immense pleasure.

I composed myself I tried to show stable but again my voice betrayed me, " That's not answer of my question ",

" Fine", thank god ge did not decided to stretch that topic.

Encircling his arms around my waist he made me sit on his lap , my cheeks turned red as I felt him there. I tried to get up but he tightened his hold, " I know I am handsome, hot, ambitious, successful but with all this I am also a one women man. I grew up seeing my Mom , Dad's relationship. Dad always has been loyal and honest to Mom and so she is. He used to give us some life lessons. And being a one women man is one of them. He used to say that before doing anything wrong to any girl or just timepass with any girl think that you too have a sister ", I was looking at him dumbfounded. Love and proud for his parents was reflecting in his eyes. And for a moment a picture of my happy family flashed through my memory.