Chapter Twenty Three: The Twitcam

It was the next day. You were sitting at the table with all of the boys, including Eleanor and Danielle. Eating your breakfast. “What’s on the agenda today lads?” Harry asked while he munched into his cereal. Niall took a bite out of your apple. “Hey!” you complained. All he did was shrug and smile at you. “Actually lads, I was wondering something…” Zayn started off saying. He put his cereal bowl on the table. “Since _____ and I couldn’t go on that little vacation of ours, I was kind of hoping that we could try again.” he finished. Funny thing, he didn’t mention this to you at all. “So, you wanna try and go on out mini vacatio?” he asked. Of course you did. You thought for a second. You looked around at everyone to read their expressions. You couldn’t tell what they were thinking. Then your eyes met with Niall’s. You couldn’t read his expression. “Can we?” you asked him for permission. He smiled then chuckled a little. “Haha! Why are you asking me?” he wondered. You smiled at him. Then you turned to look back at Zayn who was leaning against the wall, arms crossed, waiting for an answer. “Yeah sure!” you said. Zayn’s face grew a smile. “Okay! Great! You wanna go tomorrow?” he asked. You nodded. “Alright then! Lemme go book us something!” he said as he ran off into his room. You smiled. “You’re leaving us again?” Louis asked. You shurggued. “I guess so. As long as we have no accidents this time.” you said slowly looking over at your boyfriend. Everyone else was looking at him as well. He shrugged again and got a little red. “Sorry.” he whispered. You bumped him, put your arms around his neck and leaned your head on his shoulders to cheer him up.

     “I’m only kidding love.” you assured him. He perked up again. “Cuties.” you heard Danielle whisper. You pretended not to notice. “Anyways, no one answered my question!” Harry butted. “What are we doing today?” he asked again. Everyone thought. “I don’t know Harry.” Liam said. “What do you want to do?” asked Eleanor. Then Harry thought. “Skydiving!” he screamed. “Haha! …. No.” said Liam. “Alright then…” Harry said. The others smirked. Harry was still thinking. “Can today just be a garbage day?” he asked. The others were puzzled. So were you. “A garbage day?” asked Niall. “Yeah! Ya know, a garbage day! A garbage day is when we do absolutely nothing! Just chill in the house, watch TV, go on the internet, stupid stuff like that.” he said. You took a look outside. It was raining. “Yeah we should. I mean look at the weather!” you said. They all turned to look outside the kitchen window. Pouring. “Yeah, that’s a brilliant idea.” Liam said. So you all stayed inside. Once finished with breakfast, everyone headed into the living room to just chill. You layed down next to Niall who was playing with your hair and stroking it. Zayn came down within a few more minutes. “_____.” he said. You sat up, looking at him. “Yeah?” you asked. He took a seat down next to you. “You and I are gonna be going to the same place we were at the first time. Only for the weekend.” “Thanks.” you said to him. He smiled as he pulled you into a hug. “Awwwww.” Eleanor said. You both smiled. “Yuo both really love eachother don’t you?” Liam asked you both, embracing eachother. “I love her more than anything.” Zayn replied while kissing your cheek. You quickly glanced over at Niall who was smiling at the sight of you both. “Awwww.” said Harry. Zayn let you go so ou could go back laying down with Niall. For hours, all you guys did was lay down on the couch, watch TV, go on Twitter and read some fanfictions. Harry bought you guys some McDonalds for lunch. Otherwise, he was the only person that actually left the house that day. Eleanor was watching some TV. Liam and Danielle were on Twitter. Louis was playing Fifa on his phone. Zayn was doddling some sort of picture. Harry was reading a fan fiction. And so were you and Niall. You were both reading a Niall Horan fan fiction together. “Wow, these things are good.” he said as he scrolled down the page, continuing his reading. “Oh my God!” said Harry. “What?” you asked him as he looked shocked while staring at his computer screen. “Whoever wrote this is making me look lie a bad person! She’s saying that I’m cheating on my girlfriend becuase some other girl is hotter than her! This is so not me!” he exclaimed.

     “Harry, calm down, it’s only a story.” Louis said. “Hush Boo Bear!” Harry replied. Louis’ eyes widened as he continued playing his Fifa game. It had to be about 4:30 and you all litterally did nothing. “Oh my gosh, I know what we can do!” Liam suddenly perked up. It made everyone jump. “What?” Zayn asked. “How about we all do a Twitcam?! Twitcams are always fun!” he said. You knew Liam loved Twitcams. “You wanna?” Niall asked. “Let’s tweet!” Louis said. Liam tweeted: “Everyone!! @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial @zaynmalik @EleanorJCalder @DaniellePeazer and @_____ and I will be doing a Twitcam!! Tune in! :)” Then a tweet from Niall came through. “About to do a Twitcam with the lads and my beautiful girlfriend!! Tune in if you wish to see our beautiful faces!!” Liam got a hold of Harry’s laptop as he logged onto Twitcam. Already 230,531 viewers within a minute. The power of Directioners. Liam then pulled it up. You were live. “Hello!” Liam proclaimed. All the boys went crazy! Started yelling, screaming, doing weird things and jumping in front of the camera. “Ummm… So basically, the eight of us are all here together, during this rainy day in our comfy flat, extremely bored. So we thought that it would be good if we made a twitcam to pass the time.” You, Eleanor and Danielle were sitting on the opposite side of the couch, knowing that the fans wanted to see more of them then you. You and Niall made eye contact. That’s when he got up, and moved towards you instead. He took a seat right down next to you. “What are you doing? You’re supposed to be in the Twitcam.” you told him. He shrugged. “Ehhhh, no big deal. I’d rather stay here with you.” he said. You blushed. After a few more minutes of talking, Liam then turned the laptop towards you and Niall. Danielle and Eleanor quickly jumped out of the picture.

     “Awwwww! Look at the cute couple!” Liam said. Niall took the laptop from Liam as he faced it towards you and him together. You buried your face in his shoulder. He looked down at you and smirked. “Awww, come on love. Don’t you want the viewers to see your beautiful face?” he asked while shaking you a bit. You peeked up from his shoulder as you then put your head back down. That’s when Harry came over. He came over behind you and forced you to look at the webcam. “Harry!” you complained. “Everyone, this is our friend _____. Many of you may know her as Niall’s girlfriend..” he started saying. That’s when Zayn came into the frame and pulled him down. “Ahhhh!” Harry screamed as he went down with Louis. You laughed. You read all the commetns on the sidebar. “You and Niall are so cute!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3” “Oh Em Gee! I’m gona cry!!! ;)” You smiled. “Babe, look at all the comments.” Niall said as he pointed to them. “I know. How cute.” you said. Then you and him came upon a question that Niall semeed willingly to answer. The question was “Niall, what makes _____ different to you then all of the other girls you’ve met?!” Niall read the question aloud. You blushed. Niall pulled you in closer towards him. “_____ is definately different from all th other girls I’ve met. I mean, she’s incredibly sweet, kind, nice, funny, smart and just a genuine girl. And I feel that she loves me for me.” he answered easily. “Awwwww!” all the others said from the opposite couch. You blushed more. “Well it’s the truth!” Niall said to them. You giggled a little. That’s when Niall did something unexpected. He looked down at you and gently pecked your lips quickly, yet softly in front of hundreds of thousands of live watching Directioners. Your eyes widened. That’s when Liam grabbed the laptop from you. “Okay! That’s enough of them two correct?!” he asked out loud to them. You were pretty sure everyone was freaking out. You looked at Niall.

     “Do you realize what you just did?!” you whispered/yelled at him. He nodded. “Yup. I did it on purpose.” he said. “Yeah, no one wants to see that!” Louis said rudely after Liam. Niall shot him a look. “Anyways loves, I’m afraid that it’s approaching supper time and that the lads and I must go.” Liam said. “But we’ll be back soon, yeah!” Zayn said. Everyone nodded. “Yes we will!” Harry said. “Bye!” everyone said their goodbyes to the fans. Then everyone immediately looked over at Niall with a serious face on. “What?” he asked seeming all innocent. “What do you mean what?!” Zayn asked. “You just snogged your girlfriend on a live Twitcam in front of all the Directioners!” Harry said. “Now, that wasn’t a snog! It was a simple kiss!” Niall defended. “Doesn’t matter! Snog or not a snog, you still kissed her! Do you realize that this will be all over the internet within a matter of seconds?! It’s probably on right now!” Liam repremanded. But Niall didn’t seem worried at all. You were a little bit. “Oh well.” Niall said. “What’s done is done. I guess they’ll just have to accept it.” On that note the tension in the room died down. As you looked at everyone you saw all smiles growing slowly on their faces. “Niall has found someone he loves.” Zayn said. Everyone looked at him. “Wether the fans love it or hate it, they can’t do anything about it.”