- 𝟎𝟐𝟑

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

"this semester is wrapping up and summer is almost here, we have two months left until your friendship projects are officially over." mr. avon announced and clasped his hands together.

"i enjoyed seeing most of you grow to at least tolerate one another and i can't wait to see the finishing results." he said.

"with that being said, ya'll are dismissed and having a lovely weekend." everybody stood up and filed out the classroom while i took my time.

eli or dee wasn't here to bother me and carti all day and i'm having separation anxiety.

"hey bestie!" carti grinned as she started to walk along side me.

"hey carti, you done for today?" i asked her.

she nodded, "yeah, ms. greggs is out on some kind of business thing for the school."

"anyways let's go because dee and lover boy are waiting on us outside." she said.

"outside for what? they ain't been here all day." i said.

"yes they have, they was helping the dean out around campus." she told me.

"oh." i said as we made it to the parking lot.

"finally," dee said.

"shut up." carti told him and plucked his ear.

"quit puttin yo hands on me for i knock them thick ass frames from yo face." he fussed at her and they started play fighting.

"hey eli," i said and waved.

"try again." he said and mugged me.

"fix your face." i said before throwing my arms around his neck and hugging him.

"my earring!" carti yelled as we parted and looked over at her and dee.

dee shrugged and laughed, "that's whatcho ass get."

"no cause them was real not them hair store and claires shit your little thotties be wearin, run me my money." she said and held out her hand and he gave her a low five.

"delandin i'm not playin, i want my money." she fussed.

"it's my money and i need it now." dee joked and i laughed.