F O R T Y - O N E

A/N note: So urm... we got forehead Seungmin today. I'mma just head out for a while. I'mma go cry. Peace out homies

Y/N POV

Oh my god. I'm shaking right now. What if he finds out? What if he knows we were planning a surprise party for him? Gosh. Get a hold of yourself Y/N! Nothing's gonna happen. Everything will be perfect. Hopefully. I'm just gonna manifest it just in case.

I stood outside the college's doors, waiting for Hyunjin to come out. I was checking my phone every minute to see if one of the boys updated me on something or not. That and also because I don't wanna seem like a weird person who stands outside of doors doing nothing. So instead of doing nothing, I fidgeted with my phone. The best solution.

"Hyunjin!" I shouted. This boy went to the other door and not the main door where I was waiting at. But I don't blame him, I didn't say which door I was waiting at so... he isn't at fault. "Oh hey baby, where are we gonna go?"

B-baby? I kinda like the sound of that. "Baby? Is that my new nickname?" I asked, smiling ear to ear. "Mhmm, you should call me that too." He smiled back. Should I really? Nah...

"Maybe, maybe not." I teased. Before he could say anything else, I held his wrists and pulled him to the bus stop. "Where are we going?" He asked. "Arcade. A very, very big arcade."

Yep. I was going to bring him to the arcade me and Wang Ja always go to during our schooling years. It was a special memory of ours and I wanted to share it with Hyunjin. It was also because I couldn't think of anywhere else to bring him, but he didn't need to know that.

The bus came and we got on. This reminded me of when I was supposed to bring Hyunjin to the aquarium but because the tyre of the bus punctured, we couldn't and went to the beach instead. I would honestly thank the universe for the tyre being punctured.

That day at the beach, in the rain, in front of the sunset, was the best day of my life. I might be exaggerating a little but it really was one of the best days of my life. That day might be the day I fell for him. Who knows? I definitely don't.

NO ONE'S POV

After a while, they both reached the arcade. "You can look around while I go get the coins." Hyunjin nodded his head and Y/N went to the counter to get some coins for both of them to play with.

Hyunjin went around the big arcade, checking out games the both of them could play together. He strolled around and finally stopped at the basketball machine. He waited for Y/N there and once she came, he made a bet with her.

"Y/N, let's make a bet." He said. "For what?" She asked, giving the coins to him. "For fun. If you can score higher than me, I'll give you three wishes. But if I score higher than you, then you'll give me three wishes. Deal?" He let out his hand.

Y/N thought for a while. "Deal." She shook his hand and they started the bet. Y/N went first. She stood in front of the machine and pressed the button for the game to start. Hyunjin stood at the side and watched her play.

She was good. More than good. She scored almost every shot and it made Hyunjin a little worrisome but because of Hyunjin's competitiveness, he was sure to beat her.

"926. See if you can beat that, Mr Hwang." Y/N gave him a smug face. "Oo Mrs Hwang, you sure have some skills." He replied and clapped his hands together. "What can I say? I'm a girl of many talents. I can't wait to get my three wishes." She said and stood at the side, letting Hyunjin play.

"Hmm...we'll see about that, baby." Hyunjin pressed the button and the balls rolled out. He took each ball and shot them perfectly into the basket. He was fast and precise.