11

About a week later, it was coming to be time to choose work studies. Mr. Aizawa kept getting interrupted by the group of annoying students that he had to deal with daily.

"All right. So we were planning for first years to not do work studies, but you guys are ready. You have been through enough disaster that you can handle them."

"What are..work studies?" asked Kirishima.

"I'm not finished."

Izuku was hyper focused into the conversation. This was a good opportunity for the league to take advantage of the school.

"Basically you will use your networking from the sports festival to get scouted by a pro's agency. You will learn from them by working alongside them as a temporary sidekick."

"Simply, it's hero work outside of school."

Izuku smirked from his chair. I successfully recruited Todoroki, and now we get scouted by our connections from the sports festival...

But Izuku noticed something else. Where is Todoroki? He must have skipped school or is still at the base.

"Sir, am I allowed to do the work studies?" asked Izuku.

"Yes Midoriya. Any other questions? We will go over this more tomorrow."

Everyone started leaving class, but Izuku instantly went in the direction to the stalls. But he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Deku." called out the familiar voice of Katsuki Bakugou.

"What."

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom."

"I mean for your damn work study idiot."

Izuku turned around unenthusiastically. "Why do you care? Are you planning on keeping spies on me or something?"

"Oh, Bakugou before you leave." started Mr. Aizawa.

"You and Todoroki didn't pass the provisional licensing exam, so you two will be taking extra lessons and retaking the test."

"Midoriya, you didn't take the test either. You three will take the test."

"WH-WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" yelled Bakugou. Izuku took his chance to get out of Bakugou's reach. He called Todoroki.

"Todoroki, where are you currently?"

"I'm doing a trust mission. I just killed someone. I'll come back later." he said without a stutter.

Todoroki hung up the phone and looked back at his list. He looked back at the dead corpse frozen against the wall.

"Apologies." Shoto murmured as he melted the ice. His hands were stained with dark blood and frostbite. Killing the man caused Shoto to release all of his held-in pain.

Shigaraki sat in a shady conference room. He felt quite uncomfortable with the two girls in front of him, but they did hold some secrets to the Shie Hassakai's plan.

"So Tomura, you have a deal for us?" said Reiki with a serious face. Shigaraki scratched his neck.

"Well yes actually. You have some important information about Kai Chisaki and his gang of thugs. You could be a big help to the team!"

Reiki bit her bottom lip. "So what do you plan on using us for?"

"Hmm...I was thinking of recruiting a group of villains to raid their base! I heard they have a secret weapon behind all of their secret schemes."