twenty seven - "Oh, girlfriend?"

W I L L O W

W I L L O W

Today was Sunday, also known as the day all students dread because we know that the next day will be awful because of school. For me this day sucked even more because I knew that I would have to face Sargent tomorrow and because things ended so weirdly yesterday.

I felt so depressed and down I didn't even bother with going up from my bed. I don't know if it was because of the kiss or the way he looked at me after the kiss. Oh and how he basically told me that he didn't want me. I know he didn't really tell me that but calling a kiss a mistake is basically like telling someone that you don't want them.

Oh gosh, I'm overthinking again aren't I?

I reached over for If I was your girl and started reading where I left off. I wish me and he who shall not be named met the way Grant and Amanda did. Maybe I wouldn't be so confused about the things I'm feeling because I'm always so into the good side of him but the second I'm surprised because of how nice he is, he turns into this ice cold, angry person who builds up his walls immediately. But now that he showed me a tiny little light through the bricks of his walls, I can't seem to stop trying to get through them. Call me stupid and naive but when you see the light you can't look past it.

I never liked judging people because well I like to give people a chance. When I first met him, I couldn't see past his bad attitude but now I know and I'm so sure that there is something more to the cold boy.

Even though I don't want to stop trying to get through those walls, I'm not sure he wants to even give me a chance to get close. As soon as we get somewhere with just being honest or showing emotions just a tiny bit he pushes me back even harder and I can't seem to get close again. The kiss we shared was something else to me, it meant something compared to the kiss he stole from me at his birthday party.

I tried to push the thoughts out of my head and concentrated on the book when someone knocked on the door.

"There's someone downstairs, waiting for you" Agnes said when I let her in.

I nodded, "I'll be down in a sec" Who could it be? Was it Sargent? What if he wanted to apologize? Is there something to apologize for Willow?

When I got downstairs I was met by the green eyes of Gray.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I got here without saying something but I wanted to hangout and well Elijah missed you so we thought it was a good idea to pick you up because we are going to the beach" he rambled looking unusually embarrassed.

"Oh, it's alright! To be honest, great idea because today was getting very depressing for me" I explained and he nodded but still looked confused.

"Were you expecting someone else?" he asked and I blushed.

"Oh no, I was just surprised"

"Well if you're gonna get ready, I'll be waiting for you outside"