Yoongi

A/n - I know that it's late 

----------------------------------------------------

"Minnie" Yoongi kicked Jimin off the bed.

"Ouch" Jimin gets up rubbing his ass and looks at Yoongi who has an angry pout on his face.

"What happened kitty?"

"You forgot what is today" Yoongi pouted more.

Jimin at first looked at him confused then he picked up his phone and saw the date and time.

9th March, 12:00 AM

Jimin chuckled and pulled the seven months old Yoongi towards him and kisses him, Yoongi of course kissed back. While they were kissing everyone entered, but the two were into the kiss that they didn't notice the others.

"Ahem" Jin faked a cough to bring them back.

"Why can't kiss my kitty?" Jimin said trusfratred.

"Revenge" Jin gave a Sassy look. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Can we just celebrate the birthday because Hyue Ae will Wake up soon" Jungkook said looking at his watch.

"I want to sleep a little before going to work" Taehyung yawned.

"It's my birthday, stop being in a hurry" Yoongi pouted.

"Don't you wanna sleep more?" Taehyung asked.

"True" Yoongi yawned.

"Happy birthday Yoongi" Everybody sang while Yoongi wished and blew out the candles.

Gifts time,

"This is from me and our baby" Jimin gave him a cute onesie

"This is from us" Namjoon gave him a fluffy pillow.

"Thank you" Yoongi squealed.

"This is from us three" Jungkook gave him a big fluffy blanket. Yoongi was jumping and squishing the daylights out of his blanket.

"This is from us" Ana gave him a big plushie which Yoongi hugged tight.

"This is from us" Rose gives him baby clothes.

"They are so cute" YoonMin squealed together.

"Minnie these clothes will look so cute on your baby" Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips.

"We brought them," Rose said.

"Do you want me to peck your lips?" Yoongi raised his eyebrow.

"Ew!! Continue kissing him" Rose made a disgusted faceu.

"Now will you get out of my room, I want to sleep on my new pillow and cuddle with my blanket and plushie" Yoongi pouted.

"What about me?" Jimin asked.

"You do whatever you want" Yoongi blew a raspberry at him.

"Then let me go to a club," Jimin said.

"If you get up from this bed without my permission then I am throwing you out of this house and forget about our marriage or seeing your kid," Yoongi said with a smile.

Jimin gulped and the others were controlling their laugh. Jimin immediately pulled Yoongi onto his lap and hugged him tight giving him kisses and saying sweet romantic words. All the bottoms cooed at them while the tops were cringing at them.

"Let's just get out"  Hoseok picked Ana up and took her to their room same with the others.

____________________________________

At party,

"Where is my kitty?" Jimin whined.

"He is not going wear something sexy that you will fuck him" Jake rolled his eyes.

"I know, but he will be very cute," Jimin said thinking about his kitty.

"Swag boy in the party people!!" everyone turned to Yoongi.

Yoongi was wearing a baggy black hoodie covering his baby bump and light blue ripped jeans and off-white color shoes with a gummy smile. Walking down the stairs while holding his baby bump and looking down the stairs while walking.

"Kitty-"

"Come here" Yoongi ordered.

Jimin quietly walked to him and hugged him and kissed him. Both of them were having a deep kiss with Yoongi's hands around Jimin's neck pulling him closer and tilting their heads to deepen their kiss until someone faked a cough.

"Like what the hell bro" Jimin groaned and glared at Jin who pointed at Jungkook.

"Not in front of my innocent baby" Jungkook pouted. Taehyung pecked that pouted.

"Like you, two weren't making out in the hospital hungrily, at least these two are better than you," Jin said

"Nobody asked you" Jungkook sassed at Jin who gasped at the disrespect.

"Respect boy, I am older than you" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Old man" Jungkook blew a raspberry at him.

"I will spank you with my spatula kid, show respect" Jin raised his eyebrow.

"No thank you, only I can spank my bunny," Taehyung said pulling Jungkook closer.

"Can we just start the party?" Yoongi asked lazily.

Everyone nodded and Jin brought the cake. Yoongi cut the cake and our makane took the cake and put it on his face.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" Yoongi shouted and hide behind Taehyung who had their daughter in his hand.

"Why me?" Taehyung asked.

"Kitty no running" Jimin stopped the angry cat "I will do that" Yoongi sat back.

"Why do I have a feeling that he is taking revenge on me for troubling him during  my pregnancy?" Jungkook mumbled. Everyone nodded.

Jimin came to him, both were running all around the house like tom and jerry. Jungkook was feeling tired because he didn't get rest so he shouted "I MIGHT BE PREGNANT!!" and hid behind Taehyung.

Jimin stopped running and looked at Taehyung. Everyone was looking at him with shock and the bottoms were ready to beat the shit out of him. Taehyung, himself was shocked at Jungkook's sentence with his eyes wide.

"You just had a child" Jimin looked at him shocked. Taehyung nodded.

"Had your like thirsty session" Yeonjun said shocked. Taehyung nodded.

"And he is pregnant again?" PD-min asked. Taehyung shook his head.

"You used protection?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung shook his head.

"I didn't cum inside him, I am innocent on this topic" Taehyung looked behind at Jungkook who disappeared.

"Just let my baby come then I will beat him," Yoongi said like an angry cat.