10. Rude

(I don't know why everyone is attacking Jungkook for swearing. He's being held hostage by six people who claim to be his mates. Also, if he doesn't want mates, then it's ok to reject. The bond will just force him into liking them. I know you guys want to see them bond, but please look at the situation through Jungkook's eyes. He's scared.)

*Mature language*

I tightly gripped the chair's armrests when my blood circulation rushed out of my head after Yoongi made me sit at the dining table. I huffed in annoyance and lightly rubbed the black spots out of my vision. Once my vision was clear, I glared at the tiny male who seemed to be watching me with a smug expression. I was sitting in between Seokjin and Namjoon. Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting across.

"Okay, so now that you guys are done manhandling me, I'm going to boda," I said, subconsciously slipping in a Blasaedan word.

(Boda: bounce; language Blasaeda- depends on the context) (Here, Jungkook's saying: "I'm going to bounce." which is slang for "I'm going to leave.")

I got up to leave, but Namjoon pulled me back into my seat. I glared at him and received a sheepish smile in return. "Let's eat, shall we? We have some things to discuss," he said. Almost instantly, a bunch of plates flew and landed in front of all of us.

"What the-" I started, but Seokjin cut me off.

"I'm sure Yoongi told you about our bond, right?" Seokjin asked, shooting the mentioned male a look.

"Yeah," I responded, eyeing the food in hunger and suspicion. What if they drugged it? What if they did something to me while I was drugged?

"We didn't do anything to your food," Namjoon said. I looked at him blankly. So believable weren't ya, bud? Realizing that I wasn't going to eat he switched our plates.

"I'm not hungry," I said. "Thank you for... well, nothing but terror. I'm just going to-"

"SIT!" Yoongi yelled. I looked at him in shock and fear when he yelled. I slowly sat back down, not daring to fight back.

"Yoongi," Seokjin said, sending him a look. But Yoongi didn't budge. He kept his glare trained on me.

"Eat," he ordered. I inhaled a sharp breath before hesitantly picking up my utensils. I hated how my past was haunting me at a time I needed to fight.

"I am really not hungry though," I mumbled, before shoving a bite of eggs in my mouth. Hungry or not, the food was delicious. I slumped back in my seat as I tried to push back the thoughts that screamed at me to lurch it all out.

"Namjoon, how long has it been since you met Nighter?" Hoseok asked. "If I remember correctly, he said that his kind feels the bond 24 hours after meeting them."

"It's been approximately 20 hours," he responded with a mouth full of food.

"Four hours. Four hours and then he's ours," the purple-eyed guy said with a smirk.

"First off, I don't belong to no one. Second, I'm not gay," I snapped. "Third, four hours and you'll realize that I'm not your mate. You can kill me off after that."

The brown-eyed boy frowned. "Why would we kill you?" he asked. His voice was laced with innocence, but I didn't trust it. He was probably some two-faced snob. He was royalty after all.

"Because I'm an intruder in this country," I snapped. "Do you have any idea how royal politics work, or do you just sit back and laze around while others do your work?"

"ENOUGH!" The purple-eyed guy yelled, slamming his hands on the table and standing up. "I've had enough of your disrespect. You have very little reason to be an ass to us. You better start behaving, or we will make you face the consequences."

"Taehyung," Yoongi said in a warning tone. "He's got a bad past. I'll handle him, you guys shouldn't be the bad guys in his eyes."

I nudged the food with my fork as I tried to calm my nerves. I couldn't let my past hinder my techniques. I had to fight back, I couldn't let people walk over me.

"You know what," I started, standing up. "I'm not very interested in entertaining your delusions. I'm just going to leave."

"Nighter, sit!" Yoongi ordered. I flipped him off in response and jerked back into my chair. I lifted my head to prevent hurting it when the chair fell back. I did a back somersault and ran off in a random direction. I could hear them run after me, so I ran faster.

All of a sudden, my mind felt heavy even though it was blank. I couldn't think properly, I couldn't control myself. It felt like an impulse when I stopped running away and instead turned to walk towards my enemies. I struggled to gain control over my impulse, but my efforts were all in vain. I could feel my energy drain with every passing second.

Namjoon was standing in front of me when I stopped. He gently held my wrist and pulled with him.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked. I could hear the exhaustion in my voice. "What did you put in the food?"

"There was nothing in the food, don't worry. We'll explain," he said, picking me bridal style. I let out a huff of annoyance at my lack of control over my own body.

"Stop manhandling me. This is harassment," I fought back.

"We want to explain. Just give us one chance," he said, entering the dining room.

"I hate you," I snapped. "I hate you all."

For a minute there, just for a minute, I felt a sense of pride wash over me at his hurt expression.