🧈 || 23

"Rise and shine you idiots!!!" Mimi screams from the top of her lungs whilst clanking two cooker lids together. "The lifts are soon opening and we need to be first out!"

"Shhh..." Atsumu groans and tucks himself tighter into his blanket. "Stop it, I want to sleep more..."

"Mimi shut the fuck up," Suna sarcastically says and throws a pillow at her, which she elegantly ducks from. "What time is it?"

"It's 8 am you bongos. Now wake up, they're serving brunch buffet today," Mimi says and you chuckle.

Fantastically enough, you managed to wake up fairly early to be able to accompany Mimi. Though, waking up and seeing a sleeping Suna in pyjamas isn't too bad, so you just might continue doing it.

"Also, they've got chocolate pudding on the buffet."

Never have you ever seen Suna in such a hurry before.

"ARE WE REALLY SUPPOSED TO SKI DOWN THIS SHIT?!" Goshiki screams as he stands on the edge of the large mountain

"ARE WE REALLY SUPPOSED TO SKI DOWN THIS SHIT?!" Goshiki screams as he stands on the edge of the large mountain. Below you is a large off-piste slope, with nothing but fluffy snow. Despite how wonderful it truly looks, it comes off as a death bed.

"You're just a sissy," Shirabu comments and jumps off to ski down the long slope. Kawanishi chuckles behind him and shifts with his board before plunging himself over the edge.

"SLOW DOWN!" Goshiki exclaims as he desperately tries to catch up to them.

"... That's your cous-"

"Shut up," Mimi mumbles and leans forward to ride the slope. Snow blizzards around her as she swivels from right to left continuously.

"That's cheating!" You shout after her and jump desperately off of the small cliffside to quickly catch up with her.

"... Should we take the lift down?" Semi asks Akagi who nods in distress.
"That's a death trap..." Akagi mumbles and slowly stakes his way to the lift while watching how Goshiki falls over.