56

PATRONUS

_____________

After spending the rest of the night chatting - because I was afraid to fall asleep and having Fred witnessing my nightmares- and every once in a while silently observing the starry night, at the start of the dusk we picked up our things and left the Astronomy tower as if nothing had happened to then sneak back into our common rooms. Luckily, none of the professors was up yet and the ghosts seemed to be wandering in other places.

When I got into my common room, before getting into my dorm, a perfect idea appeared in my mind. It was the perfect time for the Crabbe and Goyle prank.

I applied myself a silencing spell and managed to sneak into Draco's dorm which he shared with his two bully-boys and Blaise. Even though I couldn't make any sound, my heartbeat hit against my chest because of the adrenaline but Crabbe's snore probably would have covered me even without the spell. Once I got in front of their wardrobe, I opened their side and left Blaise's and Draco's clothes intact but to the other boys' clothes, I silently applied a Diffindo to cut all their trousers and leave them all - including the Quidditch ones - tore. I also applied another spell that didn't allow anyone to fix the Diffindo.

Getting out of their dorm, carefully, I got rid of the silencing spell and went once and for all back to my room, sleeping almost all the rest of the morning with a pleasant burning in between my legs and the memory of Fred and I's picture.

I woke up in time for my last class of the day; Charms. When I got inside the class, I noticed that the girl who used to sit by my side was missing. Not giving it too much importance, I took out my book and wand out of my bag and prepared everything before Flitwick arrived. The subject of Charms was, along with DADA in the past and Potions thanks to Severus, one of my biggest academic strengths and even though I skipped some classes, I could catch up easily and remain as one of Flitwick's favourite students in my course.

As the professor entered the room giving his little steps to his desk, I noticed someone sitting in the seat next to me. My eyes opened widely when I noticed it was Fred.

What is he doing?

"What are you doing here?" I whispered to him, carefully, noticing Flitwick had already started his class.

Fred gave me an ironic smile. "Attending class? I passed the OWL in Year 5, mate."

I clicked my tongue at his obvious response, "I mean what are you doing next to me."

"George has Herbology and Lee is making some business, I don't like sitting alone," he raised one of his eyebrows, with a little smile on his face. "And I think I saw your mate Zabini snogging the girl who usually sits here, they're probably gettin' their end away by now."

Wow, Blaise was having a lot of fun this year.

"You better not distract me," I warned him, going back to write what Flitwick had noted on the blackboard.

"What a low opinion you've got of me, beautiful. I'll never do anything to bother you when you're being a wee swot. I already distracted you enough yesterday, didn't I?" he snickered, full of sarcasm, making me snort trying to hold back my smile.

"Weasley, I hope you are not distracting one of my best students..." Flitwick called him, making Fred's smile bigger.

"I'm not, professor."

"He was only asking me for a word he didn't understand, professor. He's not bothering me." I replied and the little man nodded, continuing with his class.