22. birthday boy

Y/N Pov.:

The last few days were pretty boring. Actually i miss having a roommate. But today i would see 2 of them again and their friends. Of course i was exited but Tom and Haz gave me enough confidence to not fear it that much.

I put the hoodie in a bag and decided to shower and make myself ready for the evening. Haz said i should come with something chill because all they normally do is sitting, drinking and talking. He said that joggers would be perfect so that's what i did.

Toms Pov.:

"Thanks mom for the lunch and the desserts but i think we should go home. I think Haz is waiting for us and Tuwain should be there soon." he said.

"It's okay, just have a nice birthday." she said.

"Thanks mom, you made it already perfect." he said and she smiled at him. "Sam and Harry will sleep at mine today." she agreed.
"Sam, Harry let's go."

"Be there in a second." Harry said.

"Happy birthday for your 25 again, son." Dom hugged him.

"Thanks dad." he said.

"Okay ready to go." Sam said when he and Harry came downstairs. They said goodbye to their parents and Paddy and rove home.

"Who is going to be there today ?" Harry asked.

"Haz of course, than Tuwain and you guys." he said. "Can't wait to switch in sweatpants and drink some beers with my boys."

"Same here." Sam said.

Then they pulled over in his and Haz driveway and walked inside.

"Hey guys." Haz said.

"Nice to see you again Haz." Sam and Harry bro-hugged him.

"Sam, Harry my favourite twins. Long time no see."

"When will Tuwain be here ?" he asked.

"He texted me some minutes ago that he is in his way. He will be here bevor 5 : 30." Haz said.

"Okay then we get change and Haz you can put some snacks out ?" he asked.

"Will do. Go change." Haz said and the boys went i several rooms to change in sweatpants and hoodies or shirts.

Then the doorbell rang and he walked downstairs to open it. "Tuwain !" he hugged him.

"Birthday boy. 25 man, happy birthday." Tuwain said.

"Thanks mate." they walking in the living room where all the other boys sat.

"You know the expensive scotch you liked so much ?" Tuwain said and Tom nodded. "I got you 2, see it as my birthday present." and gave it to him.

"Man, that's amazing." they sat down.

"Let's begin this evening. Where are the beers ?" Sam said and all laughed.

"Cold or not ?" Tuwain asked when he walking in the kitchen.

"Just bring some cold over." Harry said.

Then the doorbell rang again. "Perfect on time." Haz said quiet when he looked at his watch.

"What ?" he asked.

"Nothing, just go to the door. Whoever that is, is waiting right now." Haz said.

He stood up and walked to the door. He opened it and his eyes widened.

"Happy birthday." she said and opened her arms.

Y/N Pov.:

"Happy Birthday." i said and opened my arms.