Chapter Nine

"You have a nice room," you say, as your eyes examine the luxurious room, with a slight smile on your face.

The room itself could be called a masterpiece due to it being themed Van Gogh's starry night and the floor is a hard expensive Pietra Firma.

'Demn it, those rich people'

Oh wait...you forgot that you are already rich.

"I'm glad that you like it, I'm a big art fan even though some people call me an idiot for it" you frown, placing a hand on your friend's shoulder.

"Don't say that, you actually got a hobby, unlike those shallow head slugs, Owenie"

The light-haired boy blushes at your touch, and his 'nickname'

Owen's mother usually calls him by that 'nickname' and he would get annoyed...yet hearing you utter it out fills his stomach with butterflies.

He is a total simp for you, and he won't even deny it.

"Thank you for coming today and becoming my friend, even I hoped for more" you raise an eyebrow at him, a teasing smirk on your face.

"If you dare to cross the friend zone, then pray that I don't go full Anne- Maria on you" you pinch his cheeks with your fingers.

"You don't know what the future holds for us, maybe we would end up actually getting married and having many kids, (Y/n)" you giggle at him.

"Having lots of kids? That's a lot of sex, don't you think, daddy"

Ok, those words slipped out of your lips before you could even think about it.

You should stop reading smut.

"Daddy?"

You and Owen freeze in shock, upon seeing the familiar figure of your father enter the room without even bothering to knock.

Elliot glares at the boy, his eyes sharp with hatred.

"Yeah....we were talking about you! after all, you are my adoptive father" you make up a quick excuse.

Yet, inside you are cringing so bad at yourself for cheerfully uttering such words.

"Whatever, we are going home" Elliot grabs your hand to drag you away, however, you stop him in his tracks.

"Wait, we just arrived, we can't leave" you whine, pouting at him.

"Yeah, no need to be a papa bear" Owen defends, taking your side in an instant.

"Shut up, or do you wish to die?" Owen stays silent, causing your father to smirk at him.

"Good"

With that Elliot leaves with you by his side, his grasp rough on your small wrist, honestly you believe that he thinks his grasp isn't hard.

This is going to bruise later.

Owen scowls angrily, clutching his fists tight that his knuckles turned white, his experission turns into a nasty one, ruining the image of the good-mannered boy.

"Fucking bastard"

It seems like Elliot isn't the only one with obsessive love disorder.

----------

"You didn't have to be so rude, Papa" you point out, as you walk through the crowds of people in the house.

"Well, you have to get used to it as I won't simply change my ways to please your little stupid friends, princess"

You roll your eyes at him, however before you could say anything, a woman stops your father in his tracks.

The woman is not hard to recognize, as you have seen her on Tv and the internet ever since you were a child.

She is the famous actress, Nora Henderson...who also happens to be Carlisle's mother.

Immediately a fake smile appears on Elliot's face.

"Elliot, Elliot Diedrich, I can't believe that's you"

"It's good to see you too, Nora" you could hear the deceitful undertone of his voice.

Honestly, you wonder if your father even likes anyone excluding you.

The moment her joyful eyes land on you, you shy away behind your father.

"I'm surprised to see you here, and that's must be your adoptive-" the CEO cuts her off.

"Listen, I'm happy to meet you and everything but my daughter and I have to go" when Elliot was about to leave, the actress grabs his arm.

"But, we haven't talked yet"

Is this forty-year-old woman honestly flirting with your thirty-year-old father?

"Hoe alert," you say loud enough, and you swear you Elliot's lips twist upwards at your words.

Out of nowhere, Carlisle walks up to you three along with Jude, an angry look on his face.

"Can we go now? I have had enough with this shitty party"

Carlisle then turns his sharp gaze to you before looking at Elliot who glares at him.

"Of course, you would be here"

you raise an eyebrow at the sixteen-year-old boy.

Now, that Carlisle is standing beside your father, you have noticed the uncanny resemblance between the both of them.

Scary resemblance at that too, you dare say.

"You two know each other, how delightful" Nora exclaims, placing her hands on her son's shoulder.

"How disgusting," Elliot says loudly in a haughty tone, already considering Carlisle unworthy.

"What did you just say bas-" Nora places her hand on her son's mouth.

"I guess I have to go now, I will call you tonight" with that, Nora walks away, dragging her son along with her.

The simp woman in her true form just walked away.

"Good to see you, (Y/n)" Jude gives you a small shy smile then follows behind his friend.

You feel your face heat up for some reason when you heard those empty of mockery words.

Jude being nice to you, well that's a first.

"What are you looking at, let's go"

Elliot pulls you of your thought as he drags you by the front of your dress to the exit.

"Can we go to (favorite restaurant) first, I'm hungry" the CEO smile slightly.

"Hi Hungry, I'm Elliot"

"Papa, no, just no"