chapter forty two

y / n

House dark, with only the windows open. The air was clean, not a single stench of alcohol or cigars. This is the house I always wanted. But it didn't felt homey at all. I feel stressed and obsessed of what's going on around me constantly.

He was just sitting there, watching his favourite series with Auntie beside him. They were laughing and enjoying themselves.

Something was odd about this invitation.

"Y/n, my angel!" Aunt exclaimed, opening her arms to me. I dropped my bags and ran to her, hugging her tightly. "God, I've missed you so much."

"Me too."

"Now that I've seen you, all heathy and happy, I should leave now," She smiled, and I was confused because my dad just said that she'll be staying here for a week not a minute.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah, my son got into an accident today, I have to see him," She reassuringly said, tapping my shoulder.

I stare at her leaving the house and closing the door. I thought I'll be safe if she was here. Now that she's gone and I'm alone with my father behind me, all I could feel was goosebumps crawling down my whole body. I didn't feel good, I wanted to puke.

The tension was rising in this small house. Yoona wasn't here, never was in the daylight. It was me and my dad.

"I suppose you have some cash," He started. I could imagine bis sick grin on his face when he said that.

"No, I don't," I blabbered, knowing well that I had everything that I earned so far in my bag that I was holding.

Falling backwards because of my dad taking my hair down, I land on my butt as I let go of my bag. He takes it slowly, before dragging me in my room. His grip hurts so much, I couldn't do anything but to scratch his hands and to scream.

He leads me to my room, closing the door and opening my bag. He smiles, taking my purse and smashing the bag to the wall.

"If you weren't such a bitch, we wouldn't be here," He snorted, looking around the room. "Because of that, I have to lock you up."

"What?" I mumbled, getting up on my feet and backing when he started to walk towards me. He said locking the door, what the hell is he trying to do?

He takes my wrist forcefully, putting a cuff around it and locking it to the bed. I tried to pull it out and yanking it everywhere single direction, but it only made me insane.

I slid down on the floor, chocking up a sob when my dad goes on his knees, tapping the black card on my face. I never used it, Jungkook gave it to me. He wanted me to spend everything I've ever desired but I couldn't.

"I knew you were going to be a whore of the famous Jeon, does he treat you good? Do you fuck his shit ass friends too? I should probably bring my friends over too, don't you think? I could making some serious cash out of you," He spat, digging the card in my cheek.

I kick him away, not wanting to me around but alone. I hug myself, touching my cheek.

"You became brave too, fucking bitch," He said, closing the door with the sound of it echoing in my room.

Didn't he felt bad for me? I always wondered if he ever regretted hurting me and treating me like trash.

I crawl on top of my bed, getting under the covers, trying to get comfortable. Nevertheless of the chains and cuffs, I was able to see the sky and the moon shining through my window.

The room was cold and there wasn't any heater on. The bed was the only thing clean and the rest was all messed up. Probably because my dad was searching for some spare of cash.

Touching my wrist, I let one tear slip out of my eye. And that was it, I couldn't handle to keep it inside. I had to let go silently. I kept swallowing my own cries, with my hand.

Then, I slept.