chapter four

<saturday march 13 2021 5:00 am>

"hello? y/nnn? y/n? you in there?" you are brought back to reality when you realize your brother has been waving his hand in front of your face like a lunatic for about 5 minutes.

"oh hey, sorry."

"how are you gonna respond?"

"huh?"

"to dream, how are you gonna respond to dream?" jake repeated.

"how did i not consider this part of the plan?" you rest your face in your palm, trying to think of the best way to respond.

"i mean he did ask for your twitter, so you could start with that?" jake suggested.

that's a good start, you think.

you begin to type:

Dream

dreamwastaken

4:35 AM

dreamwastaken: hey y/n wow that's crazy! they do

look a lot alike. it's possible that they may be

siblings! to put your theory to the test, i showed

patches a picture of lola and she started purring

like crazy!! there must be some connection there.

thank you for sharing this with me and thanks for

your support :)

would you mind if i shared this on twitter? do you

have an account i could mention? it's too good of

a discovery to be kept a secret 😁

5:03 AM

                                                                                                        u/n: woah thank you for responding! sure you

                                                                                                         can put it on twitter, i don't mind :) my twitter

                                                                                                                                  handle is @u/n. see ya on twitter!

"is that good?" you shove your phone in jake's face asking for his approval.

"seems good to me," he nods.

"okay now press the send button," you say to your brother, your heart is beating so fast it wouldn't be much of a surprise if you collapsed right here, right now.

"are you sure you don't want to send it? it's your message, your phone, your account-"

"okay! let me do it! i was going to give you the honors but if you go on any longer i'll explode." you inhale deeply, holding your breath as you press send. the message went through and you sigh, releasing all the air along with the worry you were holding in.

"now we wait," says jake pressing his lips together impatiently.

"i don't know 'bout you but i'm going back to sleep. that was too much shock for this early in the morning." you put your phone back on your nightstand as you melt back into your bed, disappearing under the covers.

"ok, i'll talk to you later."

"mhm," you say sleepily, hearing jake close the door.

you fall back asleep, the events of this morning swarming around your head like bees. a soft smile spreads across your face as you quickly fall back to sleep.