Chapter 7-Hogsmede

"Are you ready to go to Hogsmede, Birdie?" Fred asked, running up to me and grabbing my hands, spinning us around as the white flakes of the early winter snow settled in.

    "As long as we prank Malfoy with Harry's invisibility cloak." I replied.

    "You know we will, Jordan." George said, coming up next to his twin and brushing the snow from my hair.

    "Okay, Georgy. That's enough of that." I laughed when he started swatting at my head like a cat playing with a ball of twine.

    "You'll creep her out if you keep it up, George." Harry said when he came out with Hermione and Ron.

    "She's dating Bill, Harry. If she's not creeped out by now, she is immune." Fred spoke up, winking at me.

    "Woah, back it up. You're dating Bill? Why did I not hear about this?!" Hermione asked.

    "Hermione, Bill and I are kind of keeping this on the DL right now. So, right now it is between the Weasleys, you and Harry."

    "You're dating Bill Weasley?" Luna asked.

    I looked at her and sighed, looking back to the others. "Plus Luna."

    "Yeah yeah, okay. Let's go to Hogsmede. First round of Butterbeer is on me." Fred said, linking arms with me and dragging us along as our classmates and teachers started out of the Hogwarts grounds.

———

"Harry, I heard that you got into the Slug Club. Nice job." I said as I drank my Butterbeer.

    "Yeah, Professor Dumbledore wants me to get close with Professor Slughorn. Can't say why, just does." He replied.

    "I give it a 50% chance of it having to do with saving Hogwarts." I said, having George and Fred agree with me.

"Aaaaanyways, back on track. When did you start dating Bill?" Hermione asked.

"Um,"

"Last week." A voice said behind me.

I turned and smiled, seeing Bill standing there with a Butterbeer in hand, his ginger hair under a grey hand-made winter beanie, matching his sweater.

"Hey, Bill." Ron smiled at his brother.

"Hi, Ron. Mind if I join you? My friends kind of abandoned me."

"Sure thing, Billy." Fred said, getting up from beside me and letting his brother take his seat as he sat next to his twin.

"Where's Azure? I'm surprised she isn't with you." Bill said to me.

"Charlie is watching her. Said he wanted some "daddy-daughter bonding time" with her." I chuckled, drinking my drink

"Now that is a sentence I never want to hear again. Only I'm allowed to have "daddy-daughter bonding time" with my future child."

I inhaled my drink wrong and coughed, setting my drink down and looking at him with a red face.

    "Bill!" I said, everyone going quiet and watch the outcome with smiles on their faces.

    He smiled at me. "Yes, darling?"

    "No. Not for a while, okay?"

    "I'll wait as long as you need, Dani." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed my head, brushing my hair back.

    "MY OTP IS HAPPENING!" Ginny squealed at Fred, shaking him and making him a human bobble-head.

    I laughed at Ginny and Fred, my shoulders still captured in Bill's arms. "Gin, a little less excitement."