[Volume 1] Chapter 6

We start with calling  Yang out for her younger sister

Yang: Helloooooooo? 

She asked not seeing a shadow quickly pass by.

Yang: Is anyone out there? Helloooo?

Yang stops and raises her arms expressing her boredom

 Yang: I'm getting bored here!

The blonde Brawler hears a rustling in the bushes behind her and turns.

Yang: Is someone there?

She asked like she was expecting an answer.

Yang: Ruby, is that you?

A low, inhuman growl is heard, and Yang's head rises up as she stares at the creature.

Yang: Nope!

Yang quickly rolls to the side as an Ursa charges out of the green. She gets up and activates her Ember Celica, staring at the monster before another Ursa runs out behind her. She leaps over it, and its companion runs at her again, only to get knocked back by a fiery punch. The other Ursa and Yang charge at each other, and Yang manages to get under it and deliver several punches and a kick to send the creature back.

Yang: You guys wouldn't happen to have seen a girl in a red hood, would you?

The two bear like grimm just look at each other then back at yang and growl.

 Yang: You could just say "no".

One of the Ursai stands on its legs and swipes at her twice, Yang barely dodging the attacks.

Yang: Geeeez, you two couldn't hit the broad side of a ba...

Before she can complete her insult, a single strand of her golden hair falls in front of her face and lands on the forest floor.

Yang: You...You monster!!!

An inferno surrounds Yang for a moment, and she rockets forward, unleashing a devastating combo of flaming hits and blows on the offending Ursa, making it fly through several burning trees. The other monster runs over, but stops short at Yang's gaze while a tree falls to the ground behind her.

Yang: What! You want some, too?!

The Ursa rears up and prepares to strike... right when a whirling noise is heard and the monster makes a befuddled noise, falling down a second later to reveal Blake Belladonna with her Gambol Shroud in the beast's back.

Yang pants in exhaustion while Blake recalls the back to her hand, sheathing it on her back and smiling to the side. Yang, now purple-eyed again, speaks to her new partner over the smoking remains of the monster.

Yang: I could've taken him.

The scene suddenly changes to Y/n fighting a small group of beowolfs ( Emmm for some reason auto correct wanted to turn this into beewolves?) He looked to the side to see if both Ruby And Weiss were gone, Which they were.

He sighs and his shoulders drop.

Y/N: Guess I can mess around a bit, I'm sure Ozpin is the only one who is going to see this.

The beowolves looked around confused before they all howled in surprise as loads of miniature Ice spikes went right trough them. The whole area was covered in small and large spkes of crystal clear ice, So clear it looks like glass. 

Y/N: Pests...

Jaune: Did you hear that?

Pyrrha: Howls. It seems some of our comrades have encountered the enemy.

They keep moving forward, Jaune still staring in the sound's direction as Pyrrha raises a branch to pass by and accidentally releases it right at Jaune's face, flooring him instantly.

Pyrrha: Jaune! I'm sorry!

Jaune:  It is but a scratch

He laughs, lowering his hand from his cheek to reveal a gash from the wooden recoil.

Pyrrha: Why didn't you activate your Aura?

Jaune: Huh?

Pyrrha: Your Aura.

Jaune: Gesundheit.

Pyrrha: Jaune, do you... know what Aura is?

Jaune: Psch! Of course I do! Do you know what Aura is?

Pyrrha smiles at him and gets ready to explain as the scene changes to Lie Ren's trek through the forest's tall grass.

Pyrrha: Aura is the manifestation of our soul. It bears our burdens and shields our hearts. Have you ever felt you were being watched without knowing that someone was there?

Jaune: Uh... yeah.

Ren stops and narrows his eyes, looking around him while a huge black Grimm serpent rises up from the grass behind him and quickly surrounds him with its large, hissing body. Ren adopts a fighting stance as the snake coils together in front of him and attacks with its long fangs.

Pyrrha:  With practice, our Aura can be our shield. Everyone has it, even animals.

Jaune: What about monsters?

Pyrrha: No. 

Switching back to Ren as he leaps out of the way, the snake's mouth hitting the ground and instantly coming up again to hit a jumping Ren back with its snout.

Pyrrha: The monsters we fight lack a soul. They are creatures of Grimm, the manifestation of anonymity. 

Ren lands in a crouch when the serpent encircles him again, and he unleashes his StormFlower before jumping up and firing at the creature 

Pyrrha: They are the darkness, and we are the light.

Jaune: Right, that's why we fight them!

He says as we see Ren kick the snake's snout and slashes at its head)

Pyrrha: It's not about why; it's about knowing. 

The snake flows around Ren and tries to bite him again, but he flips over it and drives his weapons into its head, pausing a moment without sensing the serpent's white head behind him.

Pyrrha: Understanding dark and light helps us manifest our Aura. Everyone has some of both.

Ren turns and looks up at the white head as it launches itself at him, dodging it and landing just in time to see the head slither towards him. As it gets closer, he runs at it and leaps onto the black head, sliding over its body and blasting the other head.

Pyrrha : By baring your soul outward as a force, you can deflect harm. All of our tools and equipment are conduits for Aura. You protect yourself and your soul when fighting.

Ren is unprepared for the white half to hit him with its head, knocking him off as he drops his weapons, and leaving him to merely raise his arms and distantly cry "No!" to the mouth of the black head but before he could be harmed something came out of the Forrest at amazing speed.

Jaune: It's like a force field!

He shouts in sudden understanding.

Pyrrha: Yes, if you want to look at it that way.

It was a large spike of ice that impaled it's self into the two heads of the snake like grimm as Y/N is seen sitting on a tree with a smile on his face as Nora comes out of the treeline shouting about how cool that was and as to why she was acting like a sloth.

(Just a heads up I might be doing an au in the future so if you like that stuff keep an i on my profile if you don't already)