#37

A/N: (I feel so dumb right now. I didn't write in Lewis, Walker, and Alvez, I'm sorry I know. Oh and get this I forgot about scratch, who can forget about Scratch?  So, we're gonna pretend that I did write them in. Tara is a great friend to you, Luke adores you and you adore him too, Walker treats you like a daughter. I'm sorry. Where we left off you and both your teams are in DC preparing for your meeting with the president. I don't want to get political [Which if you know me is not something I do] so, the president in this is Steve Carell. And that's what you missed on [glee] not really Hiraeth but you get the point.) 

You woke up to the light slightly illuminating through the bathroom. You rubbed your eyes your vision slightly blurring still. You yawned getting a sense of your awful breath. You got up and grabbed the hair tie on the nightstand to your side your wrapped it around your hair. You got out of bed. The steam now coming into view. Spencer, he's in the shower. 

You get in front of the mirror and start brushing your teeth. The sound of the faucet turning on making Spence pull the curtain back. "Good morning gorgeous. Are you excited for today?" He asked. You walked over to where his head was poking out. You grabbed his chin and pulled it down to you. You laid a kiss on his lips and smiled. 

"As ready as I'll ever be bub." He smiled and went back to his shower. You had taken a shower the day before so you started to curl your hair and apply your makeup. As you are curling your hair Spencer gets out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He grabs his tooth brush and starts brushing his teeth. You finish curling the piece of hair you are holding. He finished brushing his teeth, you ruffled your fingers through his messy long hair, he smiled at you as you did. He leaned over to the counter and grabbed the ring you had taken off for the night. He slipped it onto your finger. 

"Oh that's what was missing." He said. You laughed. You both continued to get ready, you decided on wearing a black jumpsuit which happened to be backless with a pair of red heels. Spencer wore a basic suit he looked good, you took away his tie, and unbuttoned a few buttons, you looked at the time 7:30 yep you are supposed to be downstairs with the teams right now. You grabbed your bags which were already packed. 

You walked out of the elevator to see everyone from the BAU and your team standing waiting for you. They all looked so fancy. Pen was flown out to visit you a while ago. You all got into limos you are being escorted to the White House. Spencer of course sat next to you Pen on your other side. He looked tense and nervous, but he had been for the past few days, you weren't profiling him of course but you just noticed stuff. 

He would tense up every time he was around the team, and he tried avoiding going into the field, he has been getting more distant with the team since you had gotten back from the mission. He seems to be more clingy to you though which wasn't weird. 

~~~

A man walked you to his office. You were walked in you led everyone. He jumped out of his chair and walked over to you and put his hand out motioning to shake hands with you. "Doctor y/n y/l/n I presume it is a pleasure to finally meet you." He said. You shook his hand. 

"Sir it is an honor, this is my team from the FBI, S.S.A's Lewis, Walker, Alvez, Prentiss, Garcia, Jeauru, and Doctor Reid. And this is my team from the case, which I'm sure you already know." He shook everyone's hands and invited you all to sit. You all sat on the many chairs and sofas. 

"I asked you all here, because I wanted to personally thank each and everyone of you. Thank you for taking the many risks and enduring the trauma, to save many lives. As for the team who specifically went into the field, I'm aware these ceremonies are traditionally held with press and more people, but I would like to honor you in a way that still gives discretion to the victims.' He had people coming around him he stood up and grabbed one metal at a time. 'Mrs. Cassidy Masters, Mr. Jasper Peak, Mr. Bernardino Schmitt, Mrs. Yun Yahweh, and Mr. Joe Titus." He called them all and they all stood in a line, he didn't call your name which was strange. He placed the Silver Star Medal on each of their necks. "With these medals I and the United States of America thank you for your service."