Chapter 4: The Experiment

Y/n's POV
    After everything that happened to me before, the experiment had started. "Well, since you agree on my invitation, we may as well continue the research." Albedo said. "Continue the research? But I thought we just begin it." I replied with a slight of confusion. "Well, this experiment is known as a continuation from the last experiment that I ever did with someone who is similar to you. Ever heard the name "Lumine"?" Albedo questioned me. I think about it for awhile and immediately know the answer. "Lumine, you must be referring to the traveler that you ever experiment in the past right, Albedo?" I said. "Yes, eventually she had an interesting fact that is similar to you, both of you we're not from this world. So, this experiment will be the continuation from the last one. Well, there is a place that I want you to come to test your abilities. Before it, I will ask questions to you before you go on to battle. Now, come with me." Albedo explained as he started to walk out of the laboratory, following by me catching up to him. During the walk, I examined the snowy mountain area that I am in now. I didn't even know how to react at this point, yet the fact that I didn't even notice that Albedo was looking at me while I was examining the snowy area. "It must be the first time you been in Dragonspine, huh?" Albedo questioned me. "Well yes, but I did see the mountain when I was staying in Wangshu Inn when I was going to Liyue. But I never checked up the area before." I explained. "I see. Is this the first snowy region that you ever been?" Albedo ask.

    "Well no, I ever been to another snowy region back in my world. I was in a mission back then. Yet the fact that I have a weird dream before." I explained. "A weird dream? Mind if you explained it?" Albedo ask. "Sure. So in the dream before, it was a memory that I knew back then. I was having a picnic with my family in a beautiful flower field. It was the best memory I ever had. But then, everything had changed. I was running with my younger sibling in hand. We were chased by some shadow figures and end up in a dead end at a certain cave. The shadow figures turn into their original forms and eventually there was this lady made two voids that completely suck up myself and my younger sibling, separating us both. Right now, I have so many questions. Where is my younger sibling now? Who is that lady before in the dream? Yet I still have no clue." I ended my sentence with a disappointment tone. "You know what it's useless to talk about it. I think it's best if I" As I was about to finish it, Albedo came in a reply quickly. "I get how you feel. Even many people call me genius, I don't really call myself a genius. As in fact, I don't know all the answers in alchemy, yet... you know what never mind, we're here." Albedo said as we arrive to the place he wanted me to be in. The area we are right now has some monsters in the area. "So, what are we gonna experiment first?" I ask with curiosity. "Well, I want to try experimenting your powers, that I meant by your vision. Even though you're not from this world to begin with, it looks like the rules of this world didn't effect to you and in fact, you're still able to get a vision. Since mostly people around here knows that getting a vision is no ordinary task, even the ones who have visions knows it too.

  Eventually this experiment will see how do you use your vision." Albedo explained. "For this task, I want you to try to defeat all the monsters in the area we are in right now. Don't worry if you have some injuries from the battle, I will treat your wounds once we get back." Albedo said. I nod back as a sign that I understand. I went down from the area I'm in and reach to the are where the monsters were. I pulled out my W/n to prepare for battle. I soon went to the area and fight off the monsters. Luckily it was easy since it's a group of hilichurls and samachurls. I soon get back to Albedo after finishing those monsters. "I'm done, so how is the results from it?" I asked.  "Impressive. And also, I have one question, how long since you got your vision?" Albedo asked. "Hm, I think 1 year I guess. I don't quite reclaim when did I got it. But maybe after a few months after I arrived, I was able to get mines." I explained. "I see." Albedo replied.

A/n: I'm pronouncing Albedo, ceo of I see. (If someone ever make a meme/reaction of this thing, then dm me in wattpad, I will show it in the next chapter, and give credit)

  "That's... an ok reaction." I replied but with disappointment on my face due to his dry answer. "Well, let's end this experiment for today, it's getting late and dark soon." Albedo said as we went back to the camp. "Mr Albedo, you're back." Sucrose said as she went to our direction. "How's the experiment?" Sucrose ask. "Good, we're just gonna end here first. It's getting dark, so it's best you three get back soon." Albedo said. "Well then, I better get back soon, I have some things to finish, so, I will see you later." I said as I left the area. The cold temperature soon changes into a warm one as soon as I leave the area. I decided to go and pick up some materials for my stock for living. I soon went out on the wild and get some materials I need. Food,  some flowers for stuff, and materials for making some things. 

  I soon went back to Mondstadt and went back to my room. I soon give myself a shower, and change my clothes into pajamas. I went into to my bed, and put the blanket over me. I soon fall asleep after a few minutes. 

A/n: I'm finally finished. Sorry for the long update, I was busy doing homework and test, so I'm sorry for the long update, but I hope you can still be patient for the next chapter. So, I hope you can save this book for new updates and chapters. And also, in regarding my birthday(which is 2 days ago, but who cares) anyone can give me a certain request for maybe a side story(It may follow by the future timeline, or another au) so, if you guys do have an idea, please comment down. Well, hope you have a great day, and stay safe y'all.

Art by the official  Genshin impact (I may as well give credit)