Chapter 34

"Eh? An Estate?" you asked in shock. "Hai! Every Pillar is given their own estate. Courtesy of Oyakata-sama. They're already making yours, (Y/N)-san. " Shinobu informed.

"Something seems to be bothering you, (Y/N)-san. Is there something wrong?" Kanae asked as she and Shinobu looked at you in concern. "It's just that.... I've been having these weird visions lately about the past. It somehow felt real and I was part of it." you tried to explain.

"Hmm, that's weird. It's like you were part of the past." Kanae said. "Now that you mention it. (Y/N)-san, what color is your nichirin blade?" Shinobu asked. "Oh, it's white. I don't know the meaning about it but Urokodaki-san told me that no one has ever seen that kind of color." you answered as the girl's eyes widened.

"That's because that color was last seen since the Sengoku Era. It is said that a swordswoman with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes was seen carrying a beautiful white nichirin blade. She uses it to battle demons, I think she was a Demon Slayer. Her breath style is also unique, no one is able to learn nor master." Kanae explained. "That swordswoman's breath style is ice." Kanae added.

"Eh? But (Y/N)-san is an ice breath user. She is the Ice Pillar after all. And she also has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. Wait--" Shinobu cut herself off as she and Kanae looked at you with wide eyes. "Could it be..... that you are her?! But reincarnated ?!" Kanae and Shinobu asked in unison as you looked at them with dotted eyes. "Eh?" you exclaimed.

"Think about it, (Y/N)-san. What was the last vision you had?" Shinobu asked. You thought deeply as you tried to remember. "The last vision I had was about me being banned as a Demon Slayer. It happened during mine and Tanjiro-kun's trial." you said. "Banned? But you are still a Demon Slayer now, a Pillar to be exact. That could mean that you are reincarnated, you were born again in this world. I only learned about these but I didn't expect to hear it from you now." Shinobu replied.

"There must be something you need to finish. That must be why you are reincarnated. I can't believe I'm speaking to a legend!" Kanae exclaimed with sparkles floating around her. "Nee-san calm down! (Y/N)-san is still processing this information." Shinobu told Kanae.

"Anyways (Y/N)-san, Tanjiro and the others are about to begin with their rehabilitation training soon. Would you like to join?" Kanae asked as you sipped your tea. "If it's alright with you two, then I would like to join." you answered as you placed your empty cup down and stood up.

"I'll be going now. It was nice chatting with you two." you exclaimed as you bowed. "It was fun! If you ever need someone to talk to, (Y/N)-san. We're here for you." Kanae replied. "Take care!" Shinobu added as you waved and left.

----------------

You were walking around the Butterfly Estate to visit Tanjiro and the others. Douma and Rui were still asleep so you let them be. You were walking along the patio when you noticed a woman was sat down, holding something in her arms.

The woman has black waist-length hair tied with a bow at the bottom of her back. She wore a long pale-yellowish haori with multiple thin overlapping white crescent moons with polka-dots above them. The woman turned towards you as she gave you a gentle smile.

"Michikatsu, Yoriichi. Come meet your little sister." She exclaimed. You were confused as you followed her gaze to see a pair of twins peeking in the corner. You noticed their kimonos and recognized who they are. 'Michi-nii and Yorii-nii.' you thought as you watched them walk towards the woman and sat beside her.

You went closer to them and saw the baby in the woman's arms slowly open her eyes. The baby has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. "Hello my sweet child. Your big brothers are here to see you. That's Michikatsu and that's Yoriichi." The woman introduced the baby to the twins.