24. date pt. 1

Y/N Pov.:

The last few day were kinda exiting. I hang out a lot with everyone at Toms and Hazs house. We always had something to do or talk about. I met Tessa. She is so lovely. Sam and i cooked a lot together or like he teach me some things. And from Harry i learned more about cameras and filming. They were my favourite twins. The only twins i knew burnsville my favourite.

Today was the day. The last few day i texted with this boy Till sometimes. He seems like a nice dude. Today he wanted to go out with me. I decided that we could go in a mexican restaurant because i loved those. Not to classy for a first date but also not too dumb.

I was so exited. That would be my first real date. With a real boy. We said something simple so i decided to wear some basic blue mom jeans with a cute black tanktop. It was already middle June so it was very hot but i didn't wanted to wear shorts. I put my hair up in a ponytail and did light makeup.

The date would be at 5 pm. We would meet before the restaurant. I already called a uber, so he would be here in like 10 minutes.

Then i got a facetime call from Josh.

"What's up bro ?" i said.

"When is your date ?"

"At 5."

"Okay so you're not going to be late. You look good."

"Thanks."

"You know that i'm really proud of you ? I mean my little sister, my best friend got her first date. Oh my god that sounds aomsad to name their own sister best freiend." we both laughed.

"It does but you are my best friend Josh."

"Lovely. But you need to tell me everything after the date. I would love to get you after that but Evelyn and i are also going out."

"It's fine. Actually i need to go. My uber will be here any second."

"Okay. Just have a nice date. Love you sis."

"Love you too bro. Bye." and then i cancelled the call. I walked downstairs and put some black high shoes on and then got out to the uber. He drove me like 10 minutes to the restaurant and then i waited there for 5 minutes until Till came.

"Hey Y/N." he hugged me.

"Hey Till, nice to see you." i said.

"Nice to see you too. You look sexy." he said and moved his hands on my lover back, nearly my ass.

Is that normal ? Like for the first date ? Seems like it. "Thanks." i said.

He pulled down in me so he could whisper in my ear. "Can't wait to see you later without that." he clapped my ass.

"Excuse me ?" i said and pulled a little away.

"You know. You and me. My home or yours. My bed or yours." he smirked and pulled me closer to him again.

"No." i pulled away again.

"What no ?" he asked a little angry.

"I'm not going to fuck you." i said.

"Oh you think that you are better than me ?" he said angry. I gulped and my eyes widened. "You don't think that i don't know who you are ? I know it but you are nothing except a girl that got fame from other people. You aren't better than me." he pulled you closer to him again.

"I'm not going to fuck you." i said again.

"Than i'm sorry Y/N but i don't want to me with a whore that just wants fame. I know if i would be fame you would fuck me. Bye." he said and walked away.

He walked around the corner so he couldn't see me. So that was it ? That was the first date that everyone liked ? I let out some shaky breath before i started to cry.

I stood there for 5 minutes crying. I needed to go home but surly not with an uber. Josh ? No he is out with Evelyn. Haz ? No he is somewhere with Tuwain. The twins ? No i wouldn't call the twins. Tom ? Tom.

I pulled out my phone an called his number. It rings for a few times.

"Hello ?"

"Hi, uhm... a-are you b-busy right now ?" i said between some quit sobs.

"No i'm not. Y/N everything okay ? You sound like you are crying. Isn't your date today ?"

"Uhm could you maybe get me ? From the restaurant ? I would send you the address."

"Of course i can. What happened ?"

"I will tell you everything when you are here. Thank you." i cancelled the call before i started to cry again.

15 minutes later Toms car pulled over and he got out of the car and walked over to me. He saw my red eyes and tears on my cheeks and embraced me with a tight hug. That only made my cry more in his chest.

"Shhh, it's okay i got you." he said and rubbed my back.

"H-he just w-wanted to-" but i break down in sobs again and buried my face deeper in his chest.

"It's okay, you don't need to tell me." he said.

I pulled away and looked at him for a second before i looked at my hands. "Uhm he, he just w-wanted to... to fuck me."

"What a dick." he said.

"Now i can always say that i had a shit first date." i said.

"Not with me." he said and i gave him a confused look. "Sit down in the car. I'll be back in a second." he said and walked away.

I walked over to his car and sat down at the passenger seat and waited for him. Some minutes later he came out of the restaurant with 3 large bags and sat down in the car again.

"What are these ?" i asked him.

"Food. I don't let you have bad memories of your first date." he said and started to drive. After 10 minutes he pulled over at his house. "Get out." he said and i got out of the car.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me in his house. "What do you want Tom ? I just called you to drive me home so that i can get this shitty day over."

"Like i said darling, i'm not going to let this day end like shit." he said.