Jealousy (18+)

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Enzo x female!reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Enzo, Y/N

Description: Enzo becomes jealous of a guy in a bar and decides to make Y/N pay for it.

Enzo had been ignoring you all week which you didn’t appreciate. Each time you tried to talk to him he’d either walk away from you or completely change the subject and you had had enough. You had decided to make him pay for the way he was acting towards you by taking him out to a bar and flirt with as many people as possible.

A mischeavious smirk crossed your lips as you both walked towards the entrance of the bar. Enzo held the door open for you and you gladly walked inside, offering to get the drinks. Enzo was a little hesitant at the idea at first as there were so many men around but he agreed keeping his eyes on you at all times, which is what you were hoping for.

You walked up to the bar, swinging your hips, and ordered a whiskey and a cocktail. You could sense a pair of eyes on you and smiled, knowing that it was Enzo. There was a guy sitting beside you at the bar, sipping his drink. Making your way towards him, you could feel Enzo following you with his eyes. You placed a hand on the man’s knee and ran it up his leg. “What’s a guy like you doing in a bar all alone?”

You sat on the seat beside him and flashed him a sexy smile. “Apparently, looking for you.” The man leaned closer and ran his fingers through your hair. You leaned in further and began to press your lips to his, but you were cut short by somebody pulling you away.

“Hey! What do you think you're doing?” Enzo glared at the man, his eyes narrowing into slits. “I’m taking my girlfriend home.” The man held up his hands in surrender and Enzo walked outside, dragging you with him.

The drive home was quiet. You knew you had royally pissed him off but you didn’t care. If that was the only way you could get his attention, then you weren’t sorry. You both got out of the car and headed up the path towards your house in complete silence.

To your surprise though, Enzo slammed the front door shut and backed you up towards the wall with a lustful look in his eyes. “Do you really think that that sleeze from the bar could make you feel as good as I do?” An evil smirk crossed your face. “I don’t know, you didn’t let me stick around long enough to find out.”

He pressed you up harder against the wall, his knee parting your legs. “Keep going like that, sweetheart. You’re not going to know what hit you.” His hand came up to your throat and squeezed lightly, a low moan erupting from your chest. Enzo noticed this and leant down to whisper in your ear. “Oh sweetheart, I’m going to go so rough on you, you're not going to be able to walk tomorrow.”

He nibbled at the skin below your ear before kissing around your cheekbone and stopping just before he reached your lips. A loud whimper came from your lips and Enzo gave a wicked smile. “This is what happens when you get me jealous, sweetheart. You get punished.”

Enzo picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, making his way upstairs. A fire erupted in your stomach as your mind began racing with lots of different things Enzo could do to you. He threw you down on the bed and grabbed some scarves from the closet, tying your hands to the headboard.

He tore open your shirt and immediately attached himself to your chest, leaving open mouthed kisses down your body and stopping at the waistband of your jeans. He tore those open too, leaving you in your bra and panties. At this point, your body was heaving with anticipation and you were getting incredibly horny at how rough Enzo was being. He was usually sweet and slow, which you liked, but this side of Enzo got you going in ways you didn’t know was possible.

You were desperate to touch yourself, touch him, and began to pull on your restraints in hopes that they would give way. “Please, Enzo. I want to touch you. I’m sorry I flirted with that guy. The only person I’ll ever want is you.” He looked up at you and smiled. “I’m nowhere near done with you yet, princess.” He moved your panties to the side and slid a finger up your folds, earning a moan from you.

“So wet for me. You’re such a slut!” Enzo slapped your pussy and slipped a finger inside you, using your juices to help. At first he went agonisingly slow, teasing and punishing you, but out of nowhere two fingers were inserted and he began to go faster, using his vampiric speed to bring you to your edge.

Just as you were about to orgasm he stopped and pulled out his fingers, giving you a wicked smile. “If you want to act like a slut, then I’m going to treat you like one.”

That’s how the night carried out. Enzo would bring you to the edge of an orgasm and then denied you, leaving you hot and bothered every time. He wanted to give you a punishment for being a bad girl, and that’s exactly what you got.