"Rough but pleasurable 💦"

''Smut ahead... If you don't like... Then don't read❤️''

As each other's boyfriends Taehyung and Jungkook doesn't like to going parties and clubs... They rather like to spend time with each other... They can just eat and watch movie in each other's embrace and most importantly they can have sex any time if one of them feel horny..
They are be like "if I'm horny then you have to be horny as well"
                    Jungkook was the head of management department under his father's company for previous five years and Taehyung is a employee under him at a good post with a great salary...
             Most of the time Jungkook was like to flirt with girls but after Taehyung came into his life he stopped everything.. Taehyung's bubbly nature, pure heart ,cute smile and his beautiful angelic face became his cure of every problem...
After some little talks and laughs they went for some dates and finally Jungkook asked him to be his boyfriend... After Taehyung's yes they moved in same house and now they are living together for three years and their love is still same and new for everyday....

They both were ready for Jungkook's friend's birthday .. That was in a expensive club ... They didn't want to waste their night at the club but after Jimin's so much plead and request they both accepted the proposal...

After the celebration, the both boys were frustrating like hell.. They were thinking why they are here ...
for Jungkook ,Taehyung looking like a whole dinner in his silk purple large size shirt and his black tight jeans.. Those bright eyes , alcoholic lips of Taehyung ,Jungkook wanted to taste them instead of those mere drinks from bar.. He was eye fuckin Taehyung when Taehyung was busy at the dance floor while dancing seductively and checking out Jungkook..
They seemed like they were at their own party.. No shame, no hesitant, only lust for each others..

After sometime when Jungkook felt his pant became tight because of Taehyung... He groaned ,he could have fucked Taehyung at that moment if it was not a public place... He wanted to fuck Taehyung raw and hard don't know untill when.. He eye gestured Taehyung to go home ,with that he stood up and texted Jimin that they were leaving... Without waiting for reply he looked at Taehyung with smirk and walked out of the club..

Taehyung got the idea what will going to happen.... Not like he didn't like ,he was also wanted Jungkook as much as Jungkook wanted him .. Otherwise also, he was the reason of Jungkook's condition...

When he reached near to the car, he started to find Jungkook but only met when he felt someone back hugged him, a hard dick was poking his ass , warm breath near his neck made his breath caught.. He knew the touch clearly.... He was about to turn when he felt other's right hand unzipping his pant..
The hand cought his dick and started to stock.. He was breathing in lost.. His pant was now lower from their position.. Fortunately there were no one at the parking lot.. Taehyung was semi hard by now.. He threw his head on Jungkook's shoulder ,a small moan slipped down from his mouth...

Jungkook turned him just to kiss him hungrily when their hard and semi members were chafing with each other. ..
'' baby boy, let's make it long night" Jungkook said in between kiss..
Tae only moaned as the answer...
Jungkook immediately broke the kiss ,opened the car door both went inside ...
Their home was about 45 mins far from the club.. And they were desperate for each other ....

By now Taehyung's pant was somewhere inside the car... His foot was massaging Jungkook's dick and touching his own clothed nipples and moaning.. Jungkook was groaning at each touch still managed to focus on the road, cuz he knows safety first( wow, nice way of road safety)......

When they reached at the house.. They were sweating ,breathing heavily.. Jungkook picked Taehyung ,Taehyung immediately started to grind himself on Jungkook.. Jungkook suddenly slapped on his ass just to stop...
Because he didn't want anybody to see his baby in that half naked state..

That time was most struggling for both of them.. They wanted each other more than everything.. Oh wanted to fuck and another wanted fucked by other..

Jungkook opened the door god knowd how speed and hurriedly..
As they went inside Jungkook threw Taehyung on the couch and started to kiss him roughly..

The kissing sound, the groans and moans soon filled inside the living room.. ..Jungkook started to remove his shirt when Taehyung did the same with Jungkook's.. Some how they manage to pull out both their shirt with out breaking the kiss..... Taehyung was only in his boxer and Jungkook was still with his pants..
They were hungry for each other, that when they felt that the air lacking, they just pulled out themselves for mere seconds and again
back to the kiss..

Position was awkward.. Jungkook was completely hovering over a moaning mess Taehyung, kissing and marking him like a hungry alpha who wss kn his rut with his sexy mate.

Jungkook stopped when he felt Taehyung started to cough.. He looked at Taehyung and sat them both.. He caressed Taehyung's back..
"Baby you ok'' he asked with a concern voice..
" yes, baby I'll come back after drinking some water" with that Taehyung kissed his again hungrily for few second just like he wanted to remind Jungkook that he is still hungrily wanted to be fucked by him...

While Taehyung was drinking water Jungkook felt impatient , he also went inside kitchen... There he found Taebutty was facing towards door while Taehyung leaning against the counter and drinking water.. Still he was in hid boxer, slowly he went towards him and started to touch his ass.. Taehyung smiled a little when felt a hand on his ass.. He slowly turned his head still leaning on the counter..
Jungkook gave him a desperate look to fuck him...
At another second Taehyung was fully naked and something was poking his hole...
He gasped when suddenly Jungkook entered himself inside Taehyung...

After few seconds Taehyung was moaning for more and Jungkook was thrusting in a animalistic speed ....
"Baby how can someone be this much tight after I almost fuck you every day"
"Arhh~ more da- daddy"
With that again Jungkook started to thrust ..

It was now 2 AM at morning.Now Taehyung was riding Jungkook on their shared bed... Taehyung was mess by now.. His face was tint pink, lips were swollen and parted, tear stains of pleasure were clearly visible... Neck and collar were marked ,some were new and some were from previous night...

In between ,from evening 9PM to 2AM, kitchen counters to bed,they changed many places and many positions ,god knows for how many times they both came.
Also in the middle of their session.. They stopped and decided to sleep but before went to sleep they wanted shower...
Inside the shower ,when both bodies were completely naked.. Jungkook was helping Taehyung while rubbing the body wash on his soft skin again his dick twitched..
His hand went from Taehyung's back to Taehyung's Taehole..

Inside the shower again they had sex for don't how many time..  Jungkook decided to take Taeass on the bed...

So now they were here on the bed moaning and groaning..
Taehyung pleading for more in pleasure when his body was completely in pain..

At a loud moan Taehyung came and Jungkook also..
This time Taehyung fell on Jungkook... Both were gaining their breath again.. Jungkook was still inside Taehyung.. Both were tired .. They wanted to sleep now while cuddling with each other...
"That was great..." Taehyung said in a low voice..Jungkook chuckled and hummed while playing with his hair..
"Let's sleep" again Taehyung said
''Don't you want to clean your body before sleep" Jungkook said with a mischievous smirk..
Taehyung groaned cuz he knew Jungkook was talking about what..
"Nah, you will be end up fucking me again''
Jungkook smiled with the reply..
" baby sorry, I was rough"
He said that cuz Taehyung was exhausted by his strong and sensual thrusts..
"Hmm, it was rough but pleasurable"

With that they fell asleep at the same position ,cuddling into each other's embrace after sharing I love yous .,...