c h a p t e r 3

I don't know what to name these chapters anymore tbh🥲✨
Also, instead of Y/N, I'm going to use MC now because I'm on a MysticMessenger brain rot rn-
(That or use (YOUR NAME) because Y/N is literally her own person at this point-)

Btw I have tiktok, I post anime headcanons on there.

My tiktok: Ganyukinnie.com
——————————————————

THIRD PERSON POV-
While you and Hu Tao were visiting Mondstadt, you two decided to look around. You two went to Good Hunter, drank at Angel's Share and listened to Venti play on the lyre.
Of course you two did other things too, but those things were the most memorable.
"MC! MC! Look! There's a souvenir store! Let's go buy something for everyone" Hu Tao said, pulling you while walking towards the souvenir store.

You two probably spent around an hour and a half in there, mostly because Hu Tao couldn't decide what she wanted to buy.
You spotted a (present of your choice) for Xingqiu, a (present of your choice) for Xianling and a (present of your choice) for Chongyun.
You decided that you might as well buy something for Qiqi while you were waiting for Hu Tao.
You couldn't find anything, so you decided that you'd go outside and buy her some coconut milk, or as she calls it "Cocogoat milk".

You tapped Hu Tao's shoulder and whispered "I'm gonna be right back I just need to buy something at the general goods store"
Hu Tao nodded and proceeded to continue to decide what'd she buy.

You walked out of the store holding a bag full of the stuff you'd bought. You walked to the general goods store and then bought some coconut milk for Qiqi. When you were turning around to go back to the souvenir store, you bumped into someone, luckily you were able to catch every you bought at the souvenir store. Before you could catch the coconut milk from falling, someone else did.

You looked up and saw Albedo holding the coconut milk that you'd bought. "I'm assuming this is for you?" He said, holding the coconut milk

You looked at him and smiled. "No, it's actually meant for someone I know. She says that coconut milk is her favourite and decided to buy her some!"
Your smile widening slightly at him.
"Oh is that so? Well I really hope your friend enjoys the coconut milk" He hands it back to you.

"I'm sure she will" you looked at him. "Well, I should probably get going now! By-" but before you could finish your sentence, Albedo cut you off "I may have something else you might need when travelling, come here" he began walking away, looking back at you hinting to follow him.

You realized this and sped walked over to him.
"So what is it you wanted to give me?" He handed you a potion that was cold, but somehow had warm flames surrounding it.
"Oh! What is this?"
You asked taking it from his hands. "It's just so that next time you may go to Dragonspine and I'm not there, you'll be able to survive. That potion will last for 2 hours straight, but it'll immediately will go away if you're in a warm area"

You smiled at him again, "thank you, Albedo!" you were about to walk away, but then heard a small scream.
"Huh, what's that?" You asked, putting your bags down and walking towards the sound, Albedo following.

You walked into the room that the sound came from, there you found random potions all over a table and a girl with teal hair with dust all over her face.
"Another fail.."
She grabbed a check board and crossed something off.

She looked up and saw you.
"Ah! Who are you? Oh! Hi Mr. Albedo!"
You looked at her. "Oh! Hi, I'm (Your name)! Who're you?"
You looked at the girl with teal hair.
"O-Oh! I'm Sucrose.."
She smiled at you.

"Ah, I see you've met my student, Sucrose" Albedo said, walking into the room. You nodded as you looked at Albedo.

"Ah, Sucrose, were you able to succeed in your experiment?" Albedo, organized his sketch books and paintings.

"(Your name) would you like some water? Or maybe a warm cup of tea?" Sucrose asked you, smiling. "Oh! Thank you, I'll have (drink of your choice)!" Sucrose nodded and walked outside of the lab, then into a small kitchen they had.

She came back with two cups in hand, she had tea in one and your (drink of choice) in the other.
"Here you go (Your name)! I have a question for you by the way.."
Sucrose sits down beside you, and you drink your cup of (drink of choice), then look at her.
"Hmm.. Yes? What is it?"
You drink another sip.
"I just haven't seen you around Mondstadt, and am just wondering whether or not if you maybe travelled here?" Sucrose asks you, drinking her cup of tea.
"Oh! Yes! I actually came all the way here from Liyue! I did come here with my friend, her name is H-"
You then remembered, you left Hu Tao at the souvenir shop.
"HU TAO! I FORGOT ABOUT HER!" You sat up and placed your drink down gently.
"Thank you so much for the drink, Sucrose! But I must leave! Goodbye Albedo!"
You said, picking up your bags and waving goodbye.
Then you ran out of the lab, and quickly towards the souvenir store.
There you saw Hu Tao.

"Aiya.. What took you so long! I've been wondering where you've been! I thought you might've forgotten about me!"
Hu Tao says, crossing her arms.
You sigh.
"I'm so sorry, Hu Tao! I was caught up with something!"
Hu Tao sighs, "fine, but you better treat me to some Ghostly March~" Hu Tao says, a wink following her statement.

You roll your eyes, "yeah, yeah, I know, just wait until we go home, but since it's night we may need to stay at Wangshuu Inn for tonight.."
You say looking up at the night sky, although it was beautiful, yes, you were still wary of going out into the night without any sleep.

"Fine, come on, we better get there soon! I'm exhausted.."
Hu Tao said, sighing and letting her shoulders relax from the slightly tensed up build they were in.

You smiled and ran out of the Mondstadt gates, Hu Tao quickly following.

Soon enough, you both ended up at Wangshuu Inn. You asked Verr Goldet for two separate rooms so that you and Hu Tao didn't have to share one.

Then after that you both fell asleep in a matter of a few minutes.

———————————————————-
Writing the last part made me kind one kind of tired ngl, I should probably take a nap..
But then again who even needs sleep when you can read fan fic

Word count: 1151