79

Since it's kinda obvious Lilia would talk to Andrea in English, I won't put the English words in a different font. If she does speak Korean ill put it in italics

Lilia's POV

"Damn girl I'm right here blind ass."

I turn around and am met with honey brown eyes and long hazel brown hair.

"Andrea."

She gives me a smile.

"Why are you still standing there the hell?"

We wrap our arms around each other tightly, swaying side to side as our bones are nearly crushed. I swear I have the biggest smile on my face right now.

I missed her so much.

"Girl c'mon we already got your luggage."

I give her my confused doe eyes. "But they aren't-."

I look back at the conveyer belt that had just started to release luggage. "I don't know they put a weird sticker thing on it and gave it to us separately in case people who knew who you were would take it."

I raise a brow but shrug.

I look at the two guys in suits looking at us. "Are they.."

"Your security team? Yeah.." she sighs and I chuckle. "I thought we weren't supposed to stand out." I tell her as we walk together, watching one leading us and the other follow us behind.

"Yeah I told them that, they didn't really say anything." She shrugs and I just chuckle. We're led to this Telstra Stall and I frown.

"One week plan." I hear one of the men say. I barely listen as I have to rewire my brain to listen to full English conversations again before I hand them my phone. They take the sim out and put it in a tiny pouch before putting it to the side. They put a new sim in, asking for my phone code before they do weird stuff to my phone before handing it back to me.

"Here's your old sim, and the new ones already in there. It has unlimited text and calls in Australia and to South Korea as requested. I would suggest texting or calling your important contacts your new number for the week as you can call them but they'll only be able to call your old phone number. When you return back, you can just discard it and put your old sim back as the sim will expire 2 days after your flight back."

I nod with a smile, taking my backpack and putting the pouch with my old sim in a secure place.

"Lily Lily oh my did you hear Lilia's having a concert on the 27th?! I think I'm gonna faint. I so wish I could go."

I freeze for a second before looking up, seeing a female employee that came out of nowhere look at the person who was serving me with wide eyes.

"Maddie, I'm with a customer. Kpop and you getting me into different groups is for lunch breaks."

I start to smile and look at Andrea. "Look, that was you. Your fangirl ass getting me into Kpop then revealing who your cousin was." Andrea scoffs at me and I giggle, grinning while remembering those days.

"Oh my."

I turn back and I see the girls eyes widen when looking at me. She suddenly squats down out of sight, causing all of us to look at her weirdly.

"I'm sorry.. she's a bit.. I'm not sure I'm just sorry." The other employee says while giving me a smile. "She's adorable so it's fine." I smile while taking my phone.

I take a Polaroid out of my bag that I took earlier, taking a sharpie out of my 4 random pens and signing it.

"I'm so sorry you can't come to the concert Maddie! But I hope this is enough -Lilia Kim"