"shall we?"

Karen Wheeler was downstairs cutting up some carrots for dinner. She was making soup for the kids and her husband who happened to be passed out on the couch at this very moment. Suddenly she heard a burst of loud noise. That stupid cassette player. She knew she shouldn't have bought that for Mike. He was using it a lot. Especially when Will is around. They have little dance parties all the time. In fact, they were probably having one right now.

Indeed the two boys were. They had been watching a movie only a couple minutes before until Mike got bored. He got up, put the cassette into its player and pressed the play button. Will was paying no attention to Mike, he was too focused on the movie they were watching. That is until the music had started playing. Will looked over at Mike who was doing a stupid little dance. It may have been stupid but it was insanely adorable.

"What are you doing, Wheeler?" Will rolled his eyes. Mike put up his pointer finger to indicate that he was dancing and was not to be interrupted. Will sat up and looked at Mike, he couldn't help but giggle at the taller boy. He grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. Will couldn't stand listening to two different sounds at once.

"Seriously, Mike? We're not doing this again are we?" Will said acting annoyed, although he loved dancing with Mike. Mike just shrugged but began walking over to Will, who was still sitting on the couch. "Shall we?" He said holding out his hand. He was talking as if he were a fancy person in a ballroom. Will just stared at Mike for a second then started to play along.

He cleared his throat. "We shall." He said taking Mike's hand. Mike led Will into the middle of the room and they began to dance. Will had always played the female part, neither of them knew why, it just happened. Neither of them seemed to care too much either.

Mike placed his hands on Will's hips. Will placed his arms around Mike's neck and the two boys began to slow dance. Will struggled to keep eye contact and Mike noticed. He decided to break the tension. "Let's spice this up, huh?" He said and Will nodded. He grabbed one of Will's hands and began to twirl him.

In the end of the twirl Will fell back into Mike's arms like they had seen on the tv so many times, only those people were dancing together because they loved each other. Will could only imagine. Mike could only imagine. They both started to laugh. Will was waiting for Mike to pull him back up but he never did.

Instead the two sat there, Will in Mike's arms, staring up at the taller boy. Mike was looking right back. Both of them wanted to kiss each other right then and there but neither of them knew if the other was okay with that. Suddenly they heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

Mike pulled Will up so quick that Will didn't even have time to comprehend anything that was going on. Once Mike had pulled him to his feet, he could feel himself losing balance. He grabbed Mike's arm and caught his balance.

"Ladies!" Lucas said, reaching the end of the stairs. Dustin was following right behind him. Will began to panic. What if they saw? It didn't seem like it, otherwise they would have said something. "What's wrong?" Dustin asked. "Yeah you two look like you just saw a ghost or something." Lucas laughed.

"No were fine. You just scared us, that's all." Mike said. "Why? We're we interrupting something?" Dustin smirked. Lucas turned to Dustin and laughed at his comment. Mike became flustered. "What? No. W-we weren't doing anything. We were just watching this movie." Mike gestured to the tv.

"Well then let's watch it!" Lucas said taking a seat on the couch. Mike rolled his eyes and sat next to him. Will sat next to Mike. Dustin was grabbing a blanket out of a nearby basket. He walked over and sat right in between Mike and Will, squishing them until the two decided to scoot over.

"Dude cmon!" Will said, disgusted. "Yeah I don't need your butt germs all over me." Mike said. They all began to laugh at this. Mike and Will both looked at Dustin, who was staring at the tv. The two boys had caught each other's eyes in the process and couldn't look away.

Mike smiled at the smaller boy, hoping they could continue whatever was going on after Dustin and Lucas left. Will smiled back. They both felt good. Maybe Mike did like Will. Maybe Will did like Mike. All they knew was that the two of them cared for each other deeply. They also had two annoying, loud, and super gross best friends that they wouldn't trade anything for.

Idk about this one but I felt like I hadn't updated in so long. Remember, suggestions are always open! No bad ideas!