~ch. 1 pg. 25~

As Karma and Asano were trying their best not to be caught, a small weird laugh was let out in the bushes.

Karma and Asano were to busy, trying to “escape” the palace and meet up with their friends. They were hoping that once they arrived in town, their friends were still at the market, or at the bakery since the sun was setting.

Ignoring Karma and Asano, the weird creature that was laughing in the bushes, dashes to the top of the palace and uses and examines the palace grounds like a predator. What's it pray?? We don't know. It slither down, a bit off the roof, when it saw his two main targets, cross the wall and head down a hill and made there way to a place with trees, to keep themselves unseen.

Karma and Asano did their best to keep quiet as they quickly ran from the trees and into town.

The sun was setting faster than Karma was hoping for. He did his best to run quickly with Asano. The creater had a smile on it's face that grew wider and curled at the of it's mouth. Slithered down the roof even more and with a blink of an eye, the creater was already in the trees where the two princes used to be.

The creature had no intentions of hurting the royal sons, or even kidnapped them for ransom. All it wanted was to be nosey and see what was the prince's main source for seeking out of a luxury place, but already knowing the answer. The weird yellow thing that shaped as an octopus that twice or even three time bigger than an average human, hum from amusement when it saw the two males wonder around the village looking for something or even someone.

This wasn't the first time this weird titan octopus did a steak out, following and stalking the two royal males. At first it was from Curiousity and concern. The second, was to see the main people who the Two princes friends were. And now it is for the drama and the love interest.

The octopus was enjoying the show, and been taking notes on what he seen so far.

• The two princes are in love with the same gender
• The reason this ball is being held, it's so they can get closer with their boyfriends
• Karma wants to persuade his parents into thinking Commoners aren't some objects (to the point where he can marry one).
• Nagisa has two step sisters.
• Nagisa has friends named Kayano, Rio, Ren, Maehara, and Isogai.
• Nagisa also had been out in public lately waiting for the prince, while he was unconsciously being followed.

Despite stalking this Abnormal Critter still has questions.
• Who fell first? And why?
• How did they meet?
• Have they always been wearing masks whenever they meet up?
• Have they even seen each other faces before?

He's dying for his questions to be answered, he wanted to see how far this whole sneaking around can go. How long it would take for them to actually know each other deeply.

His body than moved quickly having nothing but a string wind follow behind him as a trace. Then trying to stay hidden behind roofs and houses staying away from any light that can shine on him.

As the Critter looks around he lets out a small laugh, as he stroked his round chin with one of his tentacles.
_______

The sun had already set, and the two princes were trying to find their favorite person. It was kind of hard, since there were people trying to do last minute shopping, or marketers cleaning up and closing. Not only that it was dark, but Karma doubt that because if anything he would be able to find a bright blue hair in a crowd, so why not in the dark? There's still light that would still help him find it.

“Karma, No use. They probably went home.” Asano sounded dissapointed and out of breath as he placed a hand on Karma's shoulder. Karma just shrugged it off and furrows his brows and continued to look.