Chapter 23

"Wherever you go I go," I giggle, as he pulls me into my bedroom, taking off my robe. I throw my arms around his neck and he picks me up and pushes me against the wall. My legs wrap around his waist as his fingers slide up to my thigh trying to support my weight, grazing the bareness.

"Draco...", I mumble, and at that, I feel him grin and kiss me harder, just to keep me quiet. "Draco...what...if...your parents...find us?" I mutter, each word broken with breathless kisses.

"Shut up, Angitia", he groans, his free hand snakes up into the back of my head, crunching up my locks, yanking it backwards so that my throat is exposed to him. Rough pecks all over my warm skin, forcing me to make an abnormal sound, as he responds with a stronger pull of my hair. "Your so f*cking delicious--"

"I--I know."

"Cocky aren't we", he murmurs, biting my bottom lip, and gripping on tighter to my thigh. Memorizing the essence of his lips, and savouring each moment, my fingers run through his silky white hair, doing the same as he is.

Still holding me, he spins around and walks over to the bed to set me down. He climbs over, not daring to let go of the kiss, and I feel his fingers travelling low, teasing with the hem of my silk nightgown, waiting for me to beg.

My hands unconsciously swathe over his shoulders, gasping onto the fabric of his shirt, tugging it so he'd take it off. My brain turns to mush as he moved his lips onto my neck: wet--and filthy.

"Draco...", I breathe, contemplating whether I should tell him my secret but, afraid he'll be upset, disgusted, or annoyed; the boy is bloody unpredictable. "Mm", he hums, toying around with the flesh on my throat.

"I'm--I'm a...I've never done this before."

He pulls away from my neck to look into my eyes, silver-grey orbs glistening from the morning sunlight. "Oh", he hesitates. "If you--"

"Bloody hell, I ruined the moment. I knew I should've just kept my mouth shut. I'm so sorry," I cut him before he could say anything more; I didn't want to listen to him ridiculing my level of expertise.

"Merlin f*cking tits, Angitia! Will you ever let me speak?!" I sit back up, glancing at him, quite shocked from his little outburst. He takes my chin, gently in his hand, stroking my cheek with his thumb and speaks calmly. "If you don't feel comfortable, we can stop. It's okay; it doesn't change my feelings for you."

My heart flutters at him being so understanding and caring, that I was willing to give up my virginity for this man. "No, I want this."

"Are you sure because you don't have--", I cut him off once again, but with a passionate kiss, feeling his lips curl up against mine, just the way I like it. I tug on his belt, hinting that I want it off, now, and as he obeys, I help him unbutton his shirt, ripping it off him like it was a bandage.

I throw my wrists over his neck, digging my nails into his back, and he grunts into my mouth, each kiss growing more and more aroused. He glides his hands under my slip dress and struggles to pull it off. "F*ck." Frustrated, he tears it apart without my permission, yanking off the piece of cloth.

"Hey! That was my favorite nightgown!"

"It's morning, darling."

And in that moment I let go of all inhibitions and defensiveness as all of my barriers came crashing down.

---

We laid buried in each other's arms, my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and feeling him inhale and exhale. Stroking his bare chest, eyes closed as he holds me tight, embracing each other's warmth.

"Darling, are you awake?"

"Hm", I grumble, half asleep, pleasantly snug in his arms.

"Look at the magnificent sunset." His voice is tinted by the remnants of evening rawness. I can sense the vibration of his sentences, how they're traveling past my throat to my chin, jittering. I can feel his pulse, slow and steady, like music to my ears.

I gaze up to see the enchanting scene, much as oil painting, or a carefully sketched art in which amber gold extends further than the eye could see, a strong hue of pink and orange. It is, moreover, the portrayal of the dawn, the promise that the sun will rise again, for it always comes after a lustrous starry night. "Yes, it's quite beautiful."

"Very much like you."

"Why, thank you."

He looks down at me and plants a soft kiss on my forehead. "What? No compliment back?"

"No need to boost your ego any further", I giggle, clutching onto his hand and interlocking his fingers with mine. "Draco... can you promise me something?"

"Depends", he says fiddling with my fingers, letting them dance along each other.

"Can we stay like this forever?"

"Well, we'll have to get up eventually," he jokes, tantalizing me with his words.

I chuckle, "No, no, I mean us", pausing to get into a more serious tone. "What will happen to us if there's another obstacle in the way, preventing us from being together? I want to know that whatever between us will never split us apart, even if we don't stay as lovers. Can you promise that?"

The tension that accompanied the question was as intense as the sunset pounding down upon us. I stuck my hand up to shield the fluorescent glare, waving over my eyes as it had to continuously adapt to the reflectance around us.

Outside in the forest, I could hear distant birds, serenading an inspiring tune to rejoice such lovely winter weather, a glorious day. The sun comes down as it maps its soul to the horizon, as if the sky itself might whisper its devotion to the night.

I glance at his eyes, waiting for a response, uncertain if he's willing to admit whether he'd treasure this relationship or not, lock it in his heart, a secret love left untold.

"I promise."