Jonah's POV

𝚁𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚒𝚒𝚒𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚐𝚐𝚐

The bell rang. Me and my new Friend Amita, we decided to go for College Cafeteria.

We went there and sat on a table which was right in the middle of cafe

We went there and sat on a table which was right in the middle of cafe. I asked Amita "Hey what do you want to eat?"
" Chicken nuggets , Ham burger and a strawberry milkshake " She said.
" I would like to have...........................
a pepperoni pizza and a coke" I said.
"Ok I will just go take out coupons for them and anything else would you like" She asked me.
"No I am good with that"
I said and she walked away to take
Coupons. I took out my phone and saw a text.
𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤 - 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯
𝐓𝐍𝐘𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝 - 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐡. ____________________________________
UNKNOWN
______________𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎______________

𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘶𝘩????

𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱.
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞???
𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘊𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘑𝘖𝘕𝘈𝘏
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚**𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞
___________________________________

I loosed my temper and I cussed at that unknown person. I hope that doesn't cause a big problem.
𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙶!! 𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙶!!
Someone suddenly banged my head on the table twice. My Vision was blur than I saw was some blood for my Forehead. I started panicking. I heard a couple of Voices in which one was deep voice and other was a girls voice. Than I passed out.

𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙿.. 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙿.. 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙿..
I slowly opened my eyes and saw Amita and my Dad. There faces were looking worried. I saw an Saline IV in my Hand. I was in a Hospital.My dad saw me waking up. He came closer caressed my cheek.
"How are you feeling baby" He asked me.
"A bit heavy" I answered him. He had tears in his eyes. I saw Amita who was sitting on a chair. She came and closer to me.
"I am really sorry Jonah, I shouldn't have leaved you behind" She said while crying.
"It's alright it wasn't your fault" I said while wipping her tears.
"But who was that? " I asked her.
"It was Rayna the Queen Bee of Wilbur University" She said with disgusting face.
"Thanks though for bringing me here" I thanked her sincerely.
"It wasn't me " She said
"Than who was it " I asked.

"It was Chrystiane "

I frozed that those words.

𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀
𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏

- 𝘽𝙔 𝘼𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘼