Chapter Nineteen

(So by the looks of it most of you want Mono to stay and train with Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke. Alrighty then.)

The days would go by slowly for the boys who were healing. Mono had been training with the Butterfly Estate girls, and had already surpassed their training. It surprised the girls greatly. The three younger girls of the estate were amazed at her progress. They would often follow her around like little ducklings. They've even met Rui. Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho seemed to like him and wanted to befriend the young demon. However, Rui was worried about being near the girls. When Rui was with Mono, the girls came up to greet her. She had introduced the three girls to Rui. Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho showed him nothing but kindness. But he had no idea what to do.
He turned to Mono for advice and she would guide him through every step. The four had become good friends and every night, the girls would visit Rui and talk to him for a while. The girls would often watch Mono train Rui, and give him words of encouragement. Rui was afraid to be around Tanjiro and his sister after what he did. He was afraid that they'd hate him and never want to forgive him. Mono was there to comfort him. They'd take baby steps together.

As for the Trio themselves, they were trouble for the girls at the Butterfly Estate. Mono almost felt bad for the girls, so she'd often go down and help out. Keep them in check. Zenitsu still refused to drink his medicine. Inosuke was still depressed after Mount Natagumo, and Tanjiro was trying his best to keep their spirits up.

*******

Murata had came into visit the group. Murata greeted the group. "Murata-san!" Tanjiro said waving to the male. Murata must have been in a different room, recovering. Murata had been summoned to the Hashira meeting and reported everything that went down on Natagumo. He even told them about Asui killing some fellow Demon Slayers.

"It was hell... they're so scary." Murata said. The four listened to him talk. "All of them were getting intense about how the quality of the soldiers now are taking an extreme nosedive. And there were guys present who wouldn't obey their orders when we went to Natagumo Mountain too... and they alluded to me as someone who was "farmed."

The Insect Hashira stood behind Murata. She had a closed smile on her face. "Hello!" She greeted the group. Murata nearly jumped out of his seat, trembling.

"Hello, Kocho-sama!" Murata bowed to the woman.

"Hello." She said again, smiling.

"Bye bye!" The male said and rushed out of the room. "Oh my." She said. The Insect Hashira turned towards the boys. "How are your bodies doing?" She asked.

"I'm getting a lot better. Thank you so much." Tanjiro said. Inosuke got up and left the room muttering something to himself. Zenitsu just stared at the woman with a blush on his face.

"So now let's go into our Functional Recovery Training." The woman said.

"Functional Recovery Training?" Tanjiro questioned.

Mono turned towards the young teen with a small smile on her face. "I'll help you out with training, seems how I've already done it."

"Thank you, Mono-san."

********

The wooden door slid wide open to reveal an exhausted Inosuke and Tanjiro. Mono followed right behind them. "You guys did good. It's not easy on the first couple of days." Mono said reassuringly. The two boys slid into their beds and pulled the covers up. Zenitsu started panicking at the state his friends were in.

"Wh-what happened? What's wrong?" Zenitsu didn't get an answer. "Please tell me! I'll be joining you tomorrow!"

********

The boys walked down the hallway. Zenitsu trailed behind them, trembling. The boys made it into a room and all sat down on the wooden floor. Mono stood next to the boys while Aoi stood infront of them.

"Zenitsu-san, you're taking part in the training starting today. So let me explain to you." Aoi pointed to the three younger girls who stood by the futons. "Those girls will message your body which is stiff from lying in bed."

"Then you will have reflex training. Inside those teacups is some medicine. You'll all be taking turns in the Medicated Bath. But if you can hold the teacup down from your opponent before she lifts it up, she can't move the teacup." She said pointing to Kanao who was sitting at a table filled with teacups.

"Then finally is The Whole Body Training." Aoi said.

Mono turned towards Zenitsu. "Think of it as a childsplay, ever heard the game of Tag?" Aoi nodded. "Mono-san and I will be your opponents. Zenitsu stared at the group of girls. "Sorry, can I say something?" Zenitsu asked.

"Is there something not clear?" Aoi asked.

"I could explain it to you again if you'd like?" Mono said to the blonde male. "No it's just... you two follow me." Zenitsu said. "Not going." Inosuke grumbled. Zenitsu grew angry and yelled at them to follow. Zenitsu ended up dragging the two males out the door. "Nooooo!" Tanjiro cried out as he was dragged away. The three girls stood next to Mono. They all stared at the door, not even a couple minutes later they heard Zenitsu yelling from outside.

***

"Get in the Seiza! The Seiza! You complete morons!!" He screamed, jumping up and down moving frantically. "What did you say?" Inosuke said irritated. Zenitsu gave Inosuke a hard, strong punch to the face.

"Zenitsu! Why did you do that?" Tanjiro asked the blonde male, shocked at what he did to their friend. "Apologize!" Tanjiro yelled out to the blonde.

"You apologize!!! You beg for forgiveness!!! Don't make that face as if you were in hell, not in heaven!!!" Zenitsu yelled at Tanjiro, pointing at him. "All you guys did was fool around with girls everyday, so what were you so worn out about!! Prostrate yourself and apologize to me now! Slit your stomachs!!" Zenitsu cried out, jumping up and down, shaking his fists.

"What are you saying!" Tanjiro yelled at the blonde, fed up with his shouting. Zenitsu got in the burgundy haired male's face. "Shut up, you gloomy stubborn forehead! Shut up and listen okay!?" Zenitsu grabbed the male's hair. "You're being felt up by women. They're groping your body!! You put out your hand when you're playing around with teacups!! And they're touching you when you play tag, right!! All girl's have nice boobs, round butts and great thighs, and they smell so nice. When ever they pass by I look forward to even lay my eyes on them! It's bliss! Pure bliss!!" Zenitsu jumped up svreaming at the top of his lungs. Inosuke looked at the male and yelled at him, challenging Zenitsu to fight him.
"Oh, that's right you two grew up on the mountains, so you've never been close to a girl before! No wonder you two are lat bloomers! I feel so sorry for you!!!" Inosuke got up to Zenitsu's face and told him that he's stepped on plenty of girls before. The argument continued on.

***

The shoji door slid back open. You could see the flowers floating around Zenitsu's head. He had a smile on his face and a blush on his cheeks.

"So... Should we get started?" Mono asked.

********************** Taisho Secrets **************************

Mono: "Hey, what happened out there?"

Tanjiro: "Huh? Oh... nothing important."

Mono: "If you say so. Shall we get into the Taisho Secret?"

Tanjiro: "Yeah! I heard that Oyakata-sama planned on making Mono a Hashira."

Mono: "Those are just rumors, Tanjiro-san.

Tanjiro: "But what if it's true?"

Mono: *Mono just smiles at the male."*