𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

Windows fogged

Windows fogged.

Hand pressed to the window.

Lips crashing together.

Teeth hitting.

His hands were holding her tightly.

Her free hand moved to touch his face.

Legs on either side of his lap.

Words echoed in her mind when she deepened their kiss.

"In the backseat."

Alaska woke with a gasp, sitting up straight in her bed. The vintage mirror on her wall peered her way, seeing the beads of sweat rolling down her face. Alaska huffed in annoyance, running a hand through her hair and throwing her legs out the bed. Her feet were numb from the coldness of her room, hurrying to grab her keys, throwing on a pair of slippers and rushing out of the house.

"Honey?" Amanda asked as she rolled over in her sleep, nudging Daniel as she heard the doorbell going off over and over again, "Whats the time?"

Daniel opened, looking at the alarm clock, "Four."

His eyes shot opened in an alarming manor, hearing the beating on the door over and over again. He sat up fast, Amanda did the same, "Daniel."

"It's alright, stay here." he said quickly, stumbling out of bed and hurrying down the stairs. When he made it to the door, he braced himself with a deep breath, holding up a fist as he swung the door open, "Alaska?"

"I need a new car." she said quickly, face red as her eyes looked tired yet so wide. She wore a large shirt with a pair of pajama pants, the choice of clothing far from matching.

"It's four, can't this wait till morning?" he asked her as Alaska shook her head quickly.

"It can't." she said sternly with pleading eyes, "Please?"

Daniel sighed as he rubbed his tired eyes, "All right, come to the back."

Daniel eyed Alaska oddly as she walked around the cars in her pajamas, looking at the many classic cars Mr Miyagi had back in the day. He avoided the money talk, knowing what her parents did and knowing she'd be able to pay for it.

"Why the sudden change at four in the morning?" he had to question her, following close by as he watched his watch go by thirty minutes.

"It's a long story." Alaska answered honestly, her arm out reacher to run a finger over the shiny, newly waxed hood. Daniel took notice of the marks on the inside of her elbows, allowing himself to notice they were rather scars then recent.

"Your parents give you that?" he had to ask. He'd always worried about the welfare of Alaska, with drug lords of parents, he couldn't imagine she grew up well. Alaska grew up fine, mainly because now many people understood exactly what they did, they kept her out of drugs until she turned thirteen when she was introduced into the world.