Unknown person

Accidental marriage:
Part 3
___________________________________

JK's POV
After the marriage ceremony i walked out of the hall immediately to my car and Y/N followed me like a lost puppy. She's really cute. "Jungkook come out of your imagination" i rebuked myself. As soon as she sat in the passenger seat i started driving.

Y/N's POV
While i was looking here and there, i spotted jungkook walking out of the hall leaving me alone so i followed him. I went and sat in the passenger seat as he started the engine of the car. We reached his place with dead silence. His place was located so far from the residential area. Makes sense as he is a mafia. Suddenly the car came to a halt.

JK's POV
I stopped the car as we reached my place. I got out of my seat and walked to the front door. Cause I DONT CARE ABOUT HER.

Y/N's POV
As the car came to a halt, he started walking out of his seat without even sparing a glance at me. How rude hmp. I got out with my heavy dress and walked to the front door. This place was full of men. Their stares are scaring the shit out of me. I saw him entering the password and walking in. I bowed to the men and walked in.

Author's POV
Jungkook walked straight to his room without even telling you where room is. You stood there confused in this big ass house. You went to jungkook's room and opened the door. You saw him laying on the bed in his suit. He got up and said "dont you know how to knock before you enter a room?" he asked to which you replied with "dont you know you have to tell me where my room is?" "Urghh.....its the 2nd one to the right from the living room" he said and laid back on his bed. You went and checked your room. Its pretty good.....not bad. Then you walked out of your room and took a stroll through the house. You stopped at a place and looked around to confirm that their are no cctv's here and that nobody is looking at you. You took out your phone and dialed a number.
On the phone
You: hello?
??? : Hey
You: i successfully entered the house. (You smirked)
??? : Your really quick, aren't you?
You: of course, i am. And dont call me whenever you want, otherwise he would doubt me. Just text me before you call.
??? : Sure. Be safe. Dont get caught. Bye
You: hmm.....bye.
You turn around to see a suspicious jungkook eyeing you. "What are you doing here?" You asked just to get a cold reply back "that is the question i have to ask you. This is my house and i can go wherever i want" he rolled his eyes and went back to his room. You heaved a sigh of relief that he did not hear any of your conversation. You went back to your room to get a good night sleep as your tried.

To be continued.....