§ Chapter 20 § || Remember ||

(( Reminder: Lottie speaking in your head is bold italics and Lottie speaking out loud is bold ))
(( f/c means Favorite color ))

☘︎︎

Previously...

"The first match of the Semifinals is about to start!" Present Mics voice rang through the speakers.

"I guess that's us!" You smiled.

"Yes it is." Todoroki turned the other way towards his entrance.

"Lottie...we're probably going to pull out the big ones for this." You cracked your knuckles.

'I wonder if he will use his fire.'

☘︎︎

Third P.O.V
Location: Unknown.

"Iida is out of bounds! Y/n advances to the third round!"

"Now that you're here you can watch too. So much for stealth, must be getting old huh!?"

☘︎︎

Second Person P.O.V
Location: Sports Festival Stadium Musutafu, Japan.

"This will definitely be a match to remember! The first match of the Semifinals! With both relatives being pros, this is a battle of the ages!" Present Mic yelled.
"From Hero Course it's Shoto Todoroki versus also from the Hero Course it's Y/n Strange!" He introduced.

I wonder if Todoroki will hold back. Midoriya thought.

You stood with your hand on your hip, "Okay!! Let the first match commence!" Present Mic announced.

As expected from the past matches Todoroki gave you no time and made a branch of ice move your way.

You dodged the attack by teleporting behind him and contracting him in conjured chains.
You grinned as the chain's trapped his hands.
"So this is how Kurapika felt!"

'Y/n now is not the time to relate to your anime characters.'

"I think it's the perfect time..I mean technically he can't move."

As if jinxed, ice glazed the chains and Todoroki broke out of them.

'Told you so.'

Reaction time was limited because Todoroki aimed his ice towards you once more.

"Todoroki is soon giving Y/n no where to run!" Present Mic commentated.

Piles of ice bombarded you until you had nowhere to dodge.
Shoot, I need to stop playing around.

In a second you were incased in the ice apart from your face.

"Is this the end for Y/n!!?" Present Mic leaned forward.

No...I have to win. Someone is playing a sick bet and lives may be on the line. You thought.