***sibling rivals 1/5***

This is an AU on if princess Leora and vel were siblings fighting over malori (you'll get it). In this vel is a senior while cerik, malori and leora are freshman. Vel is also head of the student council with the 'demon generals', they were named that after vel was named the 'demon queen' while leora was called the 'princess' of the school Flostel; it is the largest school in the whole city. There is also 'king' principal Albert; he is the farther of vel and leora. It is so obvious that his favourite child is leora dispite all of the amazing things that vel has done. And everyonein this AU is a little younger than they are supposed to be. (Btw ive made this universe pretty homophobic sooooo)
Anyway, enjoy!

Another normal day for everyone in the school of flostel, well except for one person. Malori Crowett; adopted daughter of Marcus Crowett and is easily the smartest girl in her grade, some may even say the whole school. But despite that she is still quite young, therefore even after all of these amazing things she has done in her 15 years of life she is still quite... well, how her best friend; Cerik Aldebrandt would say, a dumbass.

The small auburn haired girl sprinted down the once noisy and filled hallways with her science books in hand. The loud ear ringing bell had only rung a few minutes ago, but to malori that felt like a life time ago.

Sprinting up the loads of steps. The gasping for air girl finally came to a sudden halt. There up ahead was none other than the demon queen of high school herself, velverosa; she is the eldest daughter of their principal, also the head of the school concil. She would have a lot of friends if it weren't for her aditude though. Shes a straight A student, also really popular with the boys and... maloris crush. Malori has had a major crush of the silver haired woman ever since they frist made contact back when malori was seven and vel was ten.

Malori had met vel through the princess of high school, vels younger sister; leora.

The second bell rang, snaping the smaller girl out of her thoughts. Malori thought it would be best to limit the amount of contact she had with the queen so eventually came to the decision just to run straight past her. And thats what she did.

A small auburn haired girl ran straight past a taller one. The girl continued her run to her scince class room while the other was hardle even fased.

Quietly and quickly the fifteen year old opened and shut the door but as soon as she turned around she was greeted by everyones eyes apon her and her teachers voice booming.
"Welcome, miss Crowett. Care to explain why you were late?"
"I-i'm sorry sir, I slept in." She almost sqeaked out while making her way to the back of the class to her best friend.

Cerik was sitting at his desk with his nose stuck inside a notebook. Anyone eles would think he was studying but malori new better.
She took the empty desk next to him, a look of disappointment and shame as her eyes did not leave the book filled with unexplainable drawings. Malori had to admit her friend had a talent, but what he used it on....
"Ok now I will continue." The teachers voice was the only thing that made maloris gaze tear away from her freak of a friends book. The teacher scrambled around the page he was holding for a little bit before continuing to read names of it.
"Galena and Laila."
"Cerik and Alto."
"And lastly, Leora and Malori. I will let you get into your groups now." It was only then that malori relised that when she had entered the classroom all of the other students gazes fell of her except for one strong stare. She followed it to the owner, all the way to the front of the room where a knowing smirk but also a genuine smile was one her face.

When the two made eye contact thats when the blonde haired girl pacted her stuff and walked towards malori. The look on her face told the auburn haired girl that the princess somehow knew that both of them would be paired together.
"Hey malori!" This girl was a little too enthusiastic about being paired together than malori would have liked.
"Hey." Leora pulled up a seat across from malori so her back was facing the front.
"You know, I personally asked daddy if we could be partnered together." Now Leora had put her horse themed pencil case right next to maloris and rested her head in the palms of her hands being supported by her elbows on the desk.

For the rest of the lesson Malori tried to ignore the last statement and the obvious flirting straying out of the others mouth and just focus on the subject.

Although she was trying to stay focused she did notice the constant drifting forward the other was doing.

She was so relieved when the bell rang just before the princess could close the distance between them.
"You know, your really smart malori. Meet me after school so we can work more on the subject" with a wink the princess left but now the only thought that was entering maloris mind was; 'I'm going to be going to vels house!'