Chaos

..

Slash

Silence was all that could be heard after the action was done...
Crimson blood splattered from the blond teens neck as Midoryia stared at the camera with glee, the metallic smell of blood filling the air.

"W-why...
Deku..." Were the last words Katsuki Bakugo could muster out before he died entirely.

Midoryia laughed psychotically on camera as he watched Bakugo's head roll onto his chest.

Class A stared in pure shock, they were so shocked they found that they couldn't do anything at all..

It felt as if time stopped, all that could be heard was Midoryia's monologuing.

"You see Japan?! Not even pro heros could save this scumbag from me.
And I'm just getting started.

Class A.
I know you're watching.

I'm not done with ANY of you...

I'm just beginning.
The stuff you saw in the torture chambers are going to be a BLESSING compared to what I'm going to do to you once I get my hands on all of you!" He said as he licked the blood off the knife.

Chills were sent down the backs of most people that could hear the pure malice in Midoryia's voice.

They could all see the crazed look in Midoryia's eyes, he was long gone...
There was nothing left to save in that teen.

He was pure evil, evil itself..

"Be prepared!" Were the last words to be heard before the camera cut off entirely.

Midoryia stared at Bakugo's lifeless body and couldn't help but smile. It was the first time in a long time he was feeling pure joy.

"That was...

Intense" Dabi commented as he walked out from behind the camera.

"Well of course it was I just killed my abuser in front of all of Japan, what would you expect? Cheers? Clapping?" Midoryia asked, his words dripping with sarcasm.

He still wore his psychotic smile, it was scary enough to even intimidate some members of the league.

Midoryia walked over to Bakugo's body and removed the chains and straps, he watched Bakugo's body fall over to the side.

With Bakugo being dead he had no muscle control so he was bound to fall out the chair.

Midoryia held back a chuckle as he lifted up the corpse and slammed it into the white wall to his left, getting blood splattered all over it.

"He's already dead what are you getting out of slamming his body into the wall other than a mess?!" Dabi exclaimed.

"He sadly isn't entirely dead, he has the faintest pulse.
However with that slam he should definitely be dead.

I guess I didn't slash his vein hard enough." Midoryia sighed.

"Oh..."

Midoryia walked back over to Bakugo's body and checked to see if he still had a pulse.

Bakugo was hardly alive, his heart was still beating.

"How is he not dead?!" Midoryia spat as he kicked the side of Bakugo's head.

"How is that brat still alive...???" Dabi asked confused.

"You think it has something with being all might's successor?
Shigaraki told me he had passed down his power to him, though I doubt a quirk could keep someone alive" Midoryia sighed.