{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 35❜:❀}

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

No one's pov

Taehyung is searching Y/n since the day before yesterday. He couldn't sleep properly and he didn't even have the appetite to eat. His eyes are red and puffy but he doesn't actually care about these things now.
His heart clench each time he remembers her. It's all his fault, he knows that.
He's regretting and he's ready to do anything. For now, he just wants to find her and apologize. He just wants her back.

Taehyung pov

I was sitting on the couch with my phone in my hand waiting for any call or notification.
I kept it aside after a few minutes and leaned my back on the couch while running my fingers through my hairs.
I'm feeling so freaking disappointed with myself after I talked with Jimin.
He told me everything, about Ray, and Y/n helping him. And I can't help but to feel more guilty. Well he didn't knew anything about our fight and all, I don't have the guts to tell him either. He also didn't knew where Y/n is. *Sigh*

I scolded her for no reason and on top of that I freaking slapped her!!!
I'm the worst, worst husband ever.
But I swear I'll make it up to her. I'm not giving up on her, I'm not giving up on my love.

I closed my eyes thinking of a way to find her.

-

Y/n pov

I woke up and did my morning routine. I made myself some toasts for breakfast.
I've talked to Yuri, I wanted to continue my job in the cafe but she said my place has been taken and there's no more need for any other worker.
But she told me there is a new botique opened near the cafe and they need someone. The salary is also pretty good for me.
I would be going today to meet the owner.
I hope everything goes well.

-

I checked myself in the mirror for the last time.
Why my life can't be normal and happy??
I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. Everything will be fine!! Let's go!
I took the keys of my apartment, locked the door and went downstairs.
The botique isn't that away from here so I decided to walk.

Soon after I reached there. I saw a lady sitting at the counter.

Y/n - Um Hello. I'm here to apply for job. Can I meet the owner, Mrs.Shin??

Lady - Sure miss. She isn't here right now. You can sit and wait for her she must be coming soon.

I smiled and nodded.

-

Taehyung pov

I told my assistant to cancel all the meetings for today too. I've to find Y/n.
*Sigh*
Where she might be!??

My eyes widened when I remembered she used to live in an appartment before our marriage right?
Argh stupid Taehyung!!! She must be there!!! Why didn't I think it before!!!!

I quickly grabbed my car keys again and rushed outside.

I just hope she'll be there!! Please be there Y/n please!

-

As soon as I came infront the building I parked my car and got out.

I took a deep breath before going inside.
I saw a guard standing there so I asked him.

Taehyung - Excuse me uncle. Can you please tell me where Choi Y/n lives??

Guard - Who are you?

Taehyung - I'm her husband, please tell me it's urgent I've to meet her.

Guard - But she's not at home. She just went outside a few minutes ago.

Taehyung - Oh. But do you know where she is now?

Guard - Uh I'm sorry sir. I don't know. She must be somewhere around cuz she have just left a while go.

I nodded and thanked him before heading out of the building.

Will they meet again?

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

Double update would be a bit difficult for today, tomorrow is my maths exam and I'm pretty bad at it so I need to study. I'm sry. Still, I'll try my best to write tho
Pls understand💕

Thank you so much for reading
22 votes pweasee :)) hehe❤️