infinite///part 8

hey everyone! lmk if you like this story plz🤠thank you for all the reads! stay safe!
———————
you pulled away first because you came to your senses.

"why hawk? why are you leading me on?" you asked strongly. you meant it.
"why are you making me feel this way?" you whispered.

"what are you two doing in here?" the principle shouted. you both looked at her
"get in my office now" she demanded.
you and hawk both walked into her office. hawk went into the office first. it took about 5 minutes.

"and we're free to go, oh and also, brucks is fine" he said to you as he jogged out of the principles room.

"what? how?" you were so confused.

"well let's just say that brucks really triggered my safe space" hawk said sarcastically with sad eyes.
you chuckled and rolled your eyes as you both went around the school.
"y/n, to answer your question from before... i did it for the same reason i dated moon, i did it for the same reason i beat up brucks, i did it for the same reason i even put my arm around girls. i did it for you princess. " he admitted as he took a second to make sure you understood.
"listen y/n i did like moon, but there was just something different about you. you weren't leaving my mind. everything i did, i thought about you. and so when you were laughing with robby, i guess i took it out on brucks. i mean he was being a dick." the boy said as he hoped you felt the same way.

"you did it for me." you smiled while you took a second to process what hawk had just told you.

"it's like when i talk to you or even think about you, my heart is not my own anymore. and finally... it was enough. i found you, and you are more than enough." eli confessed

"eli." you blushed as a tear rolled down your cheek.
he placed his hands around your waist and pulled you in for a hug. something just felt right. it felt right being in his arms. it was so comforting. you haven't felt loved in a long time. your mom was always out working and you would sit alone in your room listening to music. it was like music was your safe space, but now, you thought of eli as a safe space.

"can we skip class? there's something i want to show you" eli asked.
you nodded your head yes. you didn't care if you got in trouble. as long as you were with eli.
you both waited for the right time, and saw your chance when the security guard went to check the other side of the building. you and hawk ran out of the doors and quickly hid behind the other side of the school,before the guard came back. you made it to his motorcycle.
"haha this is cool but i'm not getting on it" you said.

"here's your helmet, i ride this every day y/n, nothings gonna happen to you i promise. and we gotta go before we get caught princess" he demanded.
"okay fine" you said nervously as you put on the helmet. you got on the seat and wrapped your arms around his body. you could feel his abs through his shirt.
you rode out through the field,which led you to the backroads. you weren't sure where you were. your arms were still tight around him, and your hair was blowing with the wind. you felt alive. you felt free. you felt infinite.
you pulled up into this big cave it looked like. hawk got off the motorcycle first and took off his helmet. you were a little nervous cause you didn't want to go to a cave. he could sense your nervousness.
"cmon it's ok i go here all the time" he said.
you got off and put your helmet down. you took hawk's hand but soon got a call. it was a random number.
"who is it?" he asked suspiciously.
"i have no clue"you replied in confusion.
you answered it in confusion.
"hello " you asked to the boy on the other side of the phone.
"uh hi y/n it's robby, aisha gave me your number. you weren't here 8th period, are you ok? where are you?" robby asked nervously
"oh i didnt feel good so i went home no big deal, thanks for calling though, i'll see you tomorrow." you said as you hung up. you could see hawk tense up. he let go of the fist he made as he saw you walking up to him. he led you into the cave. on the other side, you saw a beautiful view of the mountains and sunset. it was so unreal you could cry at the sight of it.
"wow eli this is beautiful" you said.
"just like you princess" hawk said shortly after you spoke. there was raspiness in his voice. it made you melt. you wanted to always be close to him. you couldn't keep on waiting anymore. it seemed like the perfect time. you took his hand and both stood up.  you turned towards him and leaned in for a kiss. he put his arms around your waist and kissed you passionately. it felt like a dream. a dream that came true. as he pulled away, he kept you inches away from his face.
"i want to be with you. will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with high hopes.
"of course i will" you said with a slight chuckle. things were gonna be okay. everything was going to be ok.

————————-

did y'all like the chapter? 😏 should i end it here??