25. date pt. 2

Y/N Pov.:

"Follow me please." he said and walked upstairs. I followed him in one of the bedrooms.

"Is that yours ?" i asked.

He walked out but came back. "Yeah it is. Here, a shirt from me and shorts from Haz. Maybe you want to change in more comfy clothes." he gave them to me.

I took them and smiled at him. "Thanks."

"Take your time. I make everything ready." he said and walked away and closed the door behind him.

I just stared at the door for some seconds before i changed in their clothes. Black shorts from Haz and yellow 'nirvana' shirt from Tom. After that i walked downstairs and saw Tom sitting on the couch.

My eyes widened when i saw the table in from of him. Food from the mexican restaurant, beers, some sweets and some sauces probably for ice cream. I stood there shook and didn't move.

He stood up and walked do me. "Hey Y/N, everything okay ?" he said and wiped some tears away, that i didn't even realised where there.

"Why did you to all that ?" i cried a little more and then looked him in the eyes.

"Because you are sad and i don't want that you can't say that your first date day was shit." he pulled me over to the couch and we sat down. "So here we have mexican rice, because you said that you definitely wanted to eat them today. Then we have some tacos, really basic. Some fries and for the dessert churros. We have some sweets and snacks and i don't know but people say that girls eat ice cream when they are sad, so we also have ice cream. And some beers."

I didn't say anything i just cried more. I buried my head in my hands and just let it out.

"Hey what's wrong ?" he said and pulled me in his chest again.

"I-i'm sorry. You just w-wanted to have a day off and now... and now you need to b-babysit me because i went on a date with a completely jerk." i cried in his chest again.

"What about this. You let everything out now and then we talk about this and then we eat ?" he said and i nodded in his chest.

Some minutes later i pulled away. "You okay ?" he put his hand on my knee. So polite and soft.

"Uhm yeah, i think i can talk now." i said and wiped some left tears away.

"Only if you want to." he said and began to rub circles with his thumb on my knee.

I nodded. "Uhm we like stood in front of the restaurant and just greeted us. His hand immediately landed at my lower back. But too low you know, nearly my ass. I didn't thought about this anymore, maybe that is normal for a first date." i began.

"No it's not. It's just not respectful." he said.

I nodded. "Then he just said that uhm... he can't wait to see me without my clothes later." Toms eyes widened. "I said no, because of course i didn't want to. Then he said some mean things. He said he knew who i am and that i only got fame because of other celebrities, maybe he means Jacob or you with that. And that i'm a whore because i wouldn't fuck him and only sleep with famous people." i looked down at my hands.

"You a whore ?" i nodded. "You a the comply opposite of a whore. I mean he is the whore, he wanted to fuck you at the first date when you guys know each other for a week. He should wait maybe until it's clear that you like each other and everything. I'm so sorry." he said and put his arms around me.

"It's okay, you didn't do anything wrong." i said.

"I did. We said that 'go find a boy' and then here we are." he said.

"Its okay, i just want to forget this jerk." i said.

"Perfect. Let's eat and watch a movie." he said and i agreed. Then we started to watch Y/F/M / your favourite movie) and ate the food. We talked and laughed, it was a beautiful night. Later that night Toms phone buzzed.

I looked at him and he had widened eyes. "What happened ?" i asked.

"The brothers are fast with that one." he said but i gave him a confused look. "The premier for the Avengers movie is in 2 weeks and we need to go there next week." he said.

"Why do we need to me there a week earlier ?" i asked.

"Interviews and photoshoots." he said. "Check your emails to look for what you make interviews and shoots."

"I took out my phone and clicked on emails. The most interviews before the premier were with only with Tom, Ty, Jacob and me except of the 'Late night show' but that is later. We also got some photoshoots together.Some interviews before and some after the premier.

"I was never on a premier. Do i need to bring a partner ?" i asked him and put my phone away.

"You don't need to but you can walk with me and the boys. Harry and Haz will probably also come with us. Haz will probably organise our place to stay, if you want he can organise yours too so that you are near us or if we get a house or apartment with us." he said.

"That would be nice, thanks." i said. "Now i want ice cream."

"On the way." he said and stood up. He came back with two bowls with ice cream. "For you madam."

"Thank you, kind sir." we both chuckled at ate our ice cream. When we were finished we decided to watch some more Modern Family.

"You know, a thing why i also wanted a boyfriend was that i could wear his clothes. I mean they are so comfy." i said.

He laughed. "Now you have our clothes to steal. We literally can't say what if from who because they always steal my things and i steal them back." we laughed.

"I know, so i saw that Harry or Sam often wore your clothes." i said.

"Are you cold ?" he asked.

"A little but it's okay." i said.

He grabbed a cover and put it over me. "Better ?" i nodded. "Good."

Toms Pov.:

Some minutes passed when we watched tv. Suddenly i felt her head in my shoulder. I looked at her and saw that she was asleep. I gently put my arm around her and she snuggled deeper in my chest.

Why is she so sweet ? No Tom, no. She is your friend, she wouldn't go out with a dude if she would like you. Like ? Nope.

"Good night, darling." he said and kissed her head.

Then the door opened. "Tom i'm back." Haz said.

"Shhhh." he said and looked at you and you are still asleep.

"Why- oh." Haz saw you sleeping in Toms arm. "What is she doing here ?"

"That dude was a dick, she called me to get her, we ate and now she is asleep." he said.

"Shit, i thought she would finally find a guy." Haz said.

"Oh and we need to be in New York in one week for the premier. Could you find something for us to stay in ? For 2 weeks." he asked.

"How many ?" he asked.

"Us three and Harry, and Jacob and Ty."

"Okay uhm hotel rooms are nearly impossible in such a short time for so many people and a house would be too much for only 2 weeks. I look for a apartment." Haz said.

"Thanks, i already have the tickets for he flight and Ty and Jacob agreed for staying with us." he said.

"Great." he said but then smirked. "So you and Y/N ?"

"What do you mean ?" he asked.

"Dude you are the first dude that she cuddled with and she wears you clothes. Also i saw how you look at her. Very similar how you looked at Olivia back then." he said.

"First of all she wears my shirt and your shorts." Haz chuckled. "And also i don't think i can like her already, we know us since 4 month. And her heart got a little broken so it wouldn't be a great time."

"I go to bed. Just think about it how cute you and her would be together." he said and walked away.