𝑨 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒚

PROLOGUE, ACT I, PART VI

As you got out from the temple, you saw Aether and Paimon was waiting for you but seems to take a nap near it. "I see your friends are waiting for you." Kaeya said as you just smiled at them.

"Well, I can't make them wait any longer. I'll see you later." Kaeya was a little taken back by your words before he sighed and smiled at you.

"Alright then, I will await you then, pretty boy." He said as he suddenly kissed your hand with that arrogant smirk on his face.

Your face immediately redden before you immediately freed your hands from his grasp and looked away.

He giggled at your reaction before waving goodbye to you as he headed back to the headquarters. You tried to calm yourself down and tried to focus on Aether.

As you turned to Aether, he was sleeping so peacefully, looking so pure and innocent. How you wish your sleeping face were like this instead of whatever monstrosity you have on your face.

You lightly shook him to wake up. "Hey, wake up." You said as he started to open his eyes, still looking pretty half asleep.

He began to stretch and yawn before he rubbed his eyes and looked at you. "How long have I been asleep?" He asked as you just shrugged.

You noticed that Paimon also was awaken as she yawned. Her eyes immediately lit up as she saw you. "Y/N! You're back!" Paimon smiled widely as she suddenly hugged you.

You were a bit puzzled by her sudden action but hugged her back. What the hell is going on?

"Why did you guys wait for me here? You know you can wait for me at the inn?" You asked before breaking the hug from Paimon.

"Well... Aether was worried about you because you said that you can't fight. So after we helped Amber, we went straight here." Paimon explained as Aether was looking quite embarrassed.

"Shhh..." Aether shushed at Paimon while hiding his embarrassment. You just giggled at his reaction.

"That's sweet of you but no need to worry, I'm fine. Kaeya helped me most of the times so I'm quite alright. You guys didn't get hurt while you were there, did you?" You asked as Aether shook his head as you sighed in relief.

"We should get to the inn. I'm completely worn out." Aether stated still seem trying to calm himself down. You hummed in response and immediately followed behind.

__________________