𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐𝟏

for the rest of the night we kept talking about our lives and we ended up watching enola holmes together, we would take some breaks and millie would tell me some funny things that happened behind those scenes. it really was fun.

we were on the middle of the movie and my phone buzzed, i ignored it to be polite but it kept buzzing over and over.

"oh i'm sure it's louis, he always spams like that." millie says still looking at the tv.

i take a little peek at my phone and she was right, it was him.

______________________
notifications center
louis <3 : hey cutie<3
how's the night with mills?
hey are you here
answer plz 😩.
______________________

i place my phone on my thigh and keep watching the movie.

*

the movie had already finished by now and we were both so tired.

"let's get some sleep shall we?" she asks getting up.

i nod and follow her upstairs, we had already take her baggages to her room earlier.

"goodnight y/n."

"night mills" i answer back turning off the lights from the corridor.

i enter my room and change into pyjamas, i let myself fall in the bed and rethink about today. every little detail.

then i remembered, i didn't answer louis' text. i sit correctly and turn my phone on.

__________________________________
louis <3
hey cutie<3
how's the night with mills?
her are you here
answer plz 😩.

y/n
hEY LOUIS

louis <3
FINALLY
i missed you 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

what was that emoji? butterflies? yes.

y/n
me too 😁

louis <3
wanna hang out tomorrow?

y/n
for sure. night 💞

louis <3
night darling 💖
_________________________________

of course it's just emojis, i mean he doesn't mean anything by just two emojis kissing.. a boy and a girl.. aNYWAY.

i plug my charger in my phone and roll over ny favorite side and fall asleep.

*

this morning was strangely easy to get up. i didn't even need an alarm.

i walked to the bathroom and millie already was there applying makeup.

"oh shoot sorry i didn't know you would be awake this earlier." i say closing the door again.

"no it's okay bubba come in." she says back while chuckling.

i do what she says and brush my teeths in the next mirror by her side.

i brushed my hair and did my skincare and put on some light makeup just for fun.

by the time i already had finished brushing my teeths and my hair but millie was still getting ready.

"i'm going downstairs for breakfast, what do you want?" i ask closing the cupboard.

"waffles?" she proposes.

i nod and walk out of the bathroom closing the door behind me.

i go downstairs and make some waffles like she proposed.

i took the waffle machine and did them and while they were finishing i put two cups of juice orange in the counter.

after a bit, millie comes downstairs and i just had finished the waffles.

i take two plates from the cupboard and put some waffles in both of them and put the two plates in the table.

i sit and so she does in the opposite seat from me.

we began to eat our breakfast while talking about some random stuff.

"oh and do you happen to know nailea?" she asks taking a bit of her waffle.

"yea, i saw some of her comments under louis' posts."

"GOSH she's the devil. i never hated someone like that much." she says dragging the «gosh».

"why?" i ask getting confused.

"she seems innocent doesn't she?"

i nod and taking a sip of juice orange.

"well no.. she cheated on louis quite a few times and each time she would come back with new excuses. not the mention the fact that she gave me a deadthread because she thought i wanted to take louis from her! like LMAO." she explains exhaling

i was quite chocked.. i mean nailea really does seem innocent, she's pretty and rich, i mean who would thought that she would do all that.

"yea what a mess." i reply back after a few seconds of zooming out.

"AND she wants louis back, but i think louis isn't that dumb to take her back again, perhaps he's with lulu now."

what?