014 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Itadori on the other hand, was having his own training with the man- Satoru himself.

His teacher told him that he was remarkable already at close combat.

However, Yuuji needs to work on controlling his cursed energy, as well as learn a bit of jujutsu.

"I'm really glad to be learning from you Gojo-sensei"

Please don't feed his inflated ego Yuuji.

"I'm still pretty weak that I could help anyone. And I almost got Fushiguro killed. I can't show my face like this, I know I need to improve more."

With a determined look the pink haired male exclaimed,

"I want to become strong, please Gojou-sensei, teach me how to become the strongest!"

The cocky white haired sorcerer chuckled.

"Nice, you have a good eye recognizing strength and talent Yuuji-kun."

Itadori blinked, a tad bit confused by his statement.

"But sensei... Aren't you the one who called yourself the strongest?"

.....
....
...
..
.

Satoru turned his attention to the table he prepared beforehand.

On that table sat two different soda cans. In which one was tossed and crushed against the wall using cursed energy, while the other was crushed and twisted as per the use of cursed technique.

Can you tell the difference?

Don't worry, Itadori did not get it either.

To simplify, Satoru compared cursed energy to electricity, wherein cursed techniques are the electronics that can be used to utilize the electricity.

Though if you were a debater like the author making a metaphor for their speech: curses energy is like the root of let's assume a tree.

The trunk, the branches, the flowers, leaves and fruits are the cursed technique.

The cursed energy is the root of the power a jujutsu sorcerer utilizes to exorcise curses spirits.

"That means" Yuuji exclaimed "I'm gonna learn a badass cursed technique!"

"Nope." Satoru was quick to stab the poor boy's heart "you are unable to use Jujutsu, Yuuji."

"Other than simple shikigami or barriers, the ability to use cursed techniques is intrinsic." The 'strongest' shaman explained as Itadori slowly dissolves to disappointed white chibi-dori.

"So a jujutsu sorcerer's skill set is about 80% innate talent."

The blindfolded man returned his attention to his student.

"You okay?"

The white blob on the floor sighed in disappointment.

"I just thought I could use thunder or fire or maybe a power bomb" Itadori whined continuing to reference a bunch of power moves from multiple shows and movies making Gojo smile at him fondly.

"I want to be a cool as Dazai, she can control gravity..."

In due time, Itadori's body will eventually learn and master Sukuna's technique.

Satoru proceeded to cheer up the pink haired male by saying that they were going to focus on improving his strength.

By doing so, he will apply cursed energy to his physical attacks.